Author Topic: Please help!  (Read 4946 times)

Moloch

• Realized Monster
Re: Please help!
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2010, 08:17:54 am »
Assuming the worst is not always the best policy. Some things may need to be dealt with in a different way. However, it is your choice. Do as you will.

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2010, 08:54:36 pm »
I would be grateful if you did check it out, I'm not sure it's a demon I just know it wants to hurt her.. I'd rather it not be but I am not all that great with things like this. I never assume the worst unless I know it's going to come... Even then I don't because something can always change. The only reason I said it was a demon is because that's what she said it was. I love her but I wasn't to sure about that one either. Also I can't picture you lurking, it doesn't fit into my realm of possibilities for you Moloch.
"The reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

"For those who say I am evil; hear this, what you hold in such disdain is my humanity."

Levinthross

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2010, 01:41:36 pm »
print out the seal and trace it with dragons blood ink during a ritual of empowerment
the wind that chills the night, the fire's golden light
the oceans call to you, the earthen fated tune,
I am the ivy binding tight i hold the spells all through the night, i am
nightshade's fated swoon of deaths kiss and witches broom

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2010, 08:27:16 pm »
I would be grateful if you did check it out, I'm not sure it's a demon I just know it wants to hurt her.. I'd rather it not be but I am not all that great with things like this. I never assume the worst unless I know it's going to come... Even then I don't because something can always change. The only reason I said it was a demon is because that's what she said it was. I love her but I wasn't to sure about that one either. Also I can't picture you lurking, it doesn't fit into my realm of possibilities for you Moloch.

I can indeed lurk.

As for your request... I don't know why it's taken me this long to see this, but now that I have, I'll be right on it.

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2010, 09:34:42 pm »
Tracing I can do~ Thank you!

Thank you Moloch!
"The reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

"For those who say I am evil; hear this, what you hold in such disdain is my humanity."

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2010, 08:06:18 pm »
 Or you could simply have her do it herself. I know that sounds cold, but the most powerful protection is the one you, yourself, do for you. For me, it comes from nature. I pull it from the very ground under my feet, from the rocks and trees. Find what she believes in, what power she feels kindred to, and use that.
...The monster in the cage
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

jordyn

• Mod
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2010, 07:40:24 am »
bind the sender or send it back, i know there's spells out there that doesn't necessarily prohibit them from doing silly things, but it draws attention to those out there that can.  *shrugs*

it's never out of our power...where ever we call that power from.
"The world that God made is inherently comprised of relationships, symmetries, analogia, anagogy, poetic wisdom. Thus is the language of symbolism."

Unholy Saint

• Watchers
  • Young Beast
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2010, 04:26:47 pm »
I have a friend of mine who is being attacked by a demon. She knows who sent it and she knows why. It was because she turned him down, I feel bad because I introduced them. She texted me about 3 days ago and said that she was at work and had been attacked when she let her defenses down, because she was exhausted. She rarely lets her defenses down because she knows that something is trying to find her. (I'm not quiet sure what and that's a different story). When she texted me she had just gotten home, however, while she was driving it attacked her again and almost caused her to crash.

I guess what I'm asking for is there a way I can make a charm or talisman for her so that it can giver her extra protection. It's been a while since I've practiced because of the military and I'm a tad bit rusty. Please I don't want to loose another friend from something that I could have prevented.  She is the only friend that knows who and what I am because she is the same yet different than what I am. Please help me, please.

And what are you? Just curious   :?
8-4-2009

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2010, 05:32:33 pm »
I'm not sure what I am anymore. So for now, I'll just say I'm normal, who sees paranormal. Even though I'm not normal.... Eh, it's really confusing...

Unholy Saint

• Watchers
  • Young Beast
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2010, 09:14:52 pm »
I'm not sure what I am anymore. So for now, I'll just say I'm normal, who sees paranormal. Even though I'm not normal.... Eh, it's really confusing...
Ah, gotcha =)
8-4-2009

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2010, 09:46:46 pm »
:) lol I'd explain it better if I could, but I'm not good with explaining things...

Unholy Saint

• Watchers
  • Young Beast
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2010, 06:33:56 am »
It makes sense.

:mrgreen:   Random afro... YAY!
8-4-2009

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2010, 08:16:54 pm »
 Unholy... you're on your way to being a sacrifice....
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

Unholy Saint

• Watchers
  • Young Beast
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2010, 08:59:19 pm »
Unholy... you're on your way to being a sacrifice....
Kadesh!  How can you say this after all we have been through?!

Especially after last night...     :evil:
8-4-2009

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2010, 01:02:26 pm »
 I'm going to be gracious and give you the benefit of the doubt and take that as you just joking around.  That is an unacceptable way to talk to me seeing as how I don't know you at all. Do not repeat that mistake.
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10