Author Topic: Urgent! Help with a Banshee!  (Read 3006 times)

SnakeJefferson
  • Christians
  • Monstrous Imp
Re: Urgent! Help with a Banshee!
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2010, 03:14:40 pm »
The ectoplasmic discharge was coated pretty thick. Nearing an inch since I have to guess, because for some reason you think I have to sell this all to you. It was very thick, it oozed very slow off of her, she coughed and almost choked on it, the poor thing. The guys in the ambulance were shocked and the stench was great. All I could think to tell them was she fell in a swamp. They began cleaning it off at the hospital and managed to get most of it off by the time I had left. She seems fine, but understandably is very shaken up.

I am not familiar with Tom Anderson other than that was the name of my ex-wife's father and I doubt you talkin' bout dat lady.

SnakeJefferson
  • Christians
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2010, 03:15:43 pm »
Oh... you deleted your post. Ok.

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2010, 03:28:43 pm »
Sorry, I am driving back to the castle now, so I apologize for not being able to post the ad verbatim from memory.

Perhaps posting here was a bad idea. This is easily one of the most negative communities I've tried to gather advice from. If I knew I was going to be dogpiled by trolls as soon as I posted I wouldn't have bothered.

If it isn't too much to ask, I ask that you at least pray for Ashlee, if you're not so negative that you're incapable of empathy, that is.

Sorry, fresh out.  As for prayer, well I could, but I doubt we pray to the same god.  Also your conviction is sorely lacking if a few simple inquires into your legitimacy can drive you so swiftly away.  One would think you were running out of answers (even lame ones).  I will wish you luck however, it is the best I can do for you.

P.S. If you are unable how the heck do you think you are going to be able to take on Demons?  They have more negativity than even I  (though I don't fall short on that you can trust).
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

Unholy Saint

• Watchers
  • Young Beast
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2010, 08:18:45 pm »
If anybody who isn't a bonehead wants to help me identify the specter that attacked my intern, please say so. I am going back into the breach, so to speak, in half an hour.

If you're interesting in troll pissing in a pissing contest out of what I can only suspect to be jealousy you can write your posts down in notepad and then send it to the recycling bin.
       Snake you have to view this from our side of the table. ALOT of people come on here telling stories that are obviously bulls**t and made up. All of that has made us hezitant of posts such as yours.  Do not take it personally for we do not intend to hurt your feelings or bash your 'work'.
8-4-2009

Unholy Saint

• Watchers
  • Young Beast
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2010, 08:21:11 pm »
Also, I imagine you're thinking "You only have 54 posts... You don't know s**t"  Well I can say that while I do have a small number of posts, I have been on this site for awhile. Listening not speaking.
8-4-2009

SnakeJefferson
  • Christians
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2010, 08:32:33 pm »
If anybody who isn't a bonehead wants to help me identify the specter that attacked my intern, please say so. I am going back into the breach, so to speak, in half an hour.

If you're interesting in troll pissing in a pissing contest out of what I can only suspect to be jealousy you can write your posts down in notepad and then send it to the recycling bin.
       Snake you have to view this from our side of the table. ALOT of people come on here telling stories that are obviously bulls**t and made up. All of that has made us hezitant of posts such as yours.  Do not take it personally for we do not intend to hurt your feelings or bash your 'work'.
Yes, but I came here to ask advice not to tell you the tales of my world travels and moonlit dances with the devil.

Unholy Saint

• Watchers
  • Young Beast
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2010, 08:39:02 pm »
And you will get the advice you're looking for. It's just that Bill and Muerte have been hearing damn near the same s**t for a long time.   I personally know nothing of Banshees but if you think that this might be demonic as you said, try posting in the demonology thread.
8-4-2009

Fang Flamedancer

• Christians
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2010, 07:45:29 pm »
 :focus: I have not had any personal experiences with paranormal entities but I have talked to people who have and I have done research. I have never heard of ectoplasm being bad, however it is also extremely rare and if I am right if you document this it will be the first case in about ten years! As far as I know Banshees are not dangerous just annoying and make alot of racket. However if they are actually the cause of the deaths or misfortune you may not have alot of time to act! so hurry just in case.
No I don't believe in ghosts. I believe in demons though.........

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk