Author Topic: Unnerved but Not Panicked  (Read 3440 times)

Anaya

• Great Master
  • Eternity: Overrated and Over Populated
    • Spiritually Yours - Anaya
Re: Unnerved but Not Panicked
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2010, 10:55:20 am »
Well, Countess' description helps narrow it down a lot. T'would appear to me that you have picked up one of two things; a negative spirit, or an astral traveler of some power.

Anaya, if you should find that dealing with this is beyond your capabilities, let me know. I'll be watching it just as it is watching me now. If or when you give the word, it's gone.

Thanks for your help; all of you. :/ I'm sorry that it's lookin' at you funny Moloch... I will post an update should things progress in any direction... I think I'm going to see if I can poke around some more... if it's an astral traveler, then I'm pretty sure I know where it came from...

Gmail: anniemcnomed@gmail.com

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2010, 05:05:09 pm »
It's ok, lots of things look at me funny, and I usually ignore them just like I ignored your stalker. Whoever or whatever it is, it hits like a three year old girl. I've run up against Elementals that packed a bigger wallop.

Countess

• Great Master
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2010, 07:26:26 pm »
Anaya,

I have a few questions if it's ok. Just to help me make sense of a few things I've picked up. Have you had a stalker in the flesh or even someone who paid a little too much unwanted attention, likely not direct but always seemed to be where you were kind of thing? Anyone who may be jealous, resentful towards you? The reason I ask is that I keep getting  the impression that there is someone human behind this. They may or may not be conscious of it. Powerful emotions, combined with an "unstable" mind can sometimes produce phenomenon.

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2010, 07:42:35 pm »
Anaya,

I have a few questions if it's ok. Just to help me make sense of a few things I've picked up. Have you had a stalker in the flesh or even someone who paid a little too much unwanted attention, likely not direct but always seemed to be where you were kind of thing? Anyone who may be jealous, resentful towards you? The reason I ask is that I keep getting  the impression that there is someone human behind this. They may or may not be conscious of it. Powerful emotions, combined with an "unstable" mind can sometimes produce phenomenon.

You and I are on the same page with this one, Countess. Whoever or whatever this is, they seem to be keeping a bit of distance now that there are other folks watching Anaya. My guess is this person knows Anaya well enough to get passed her wards, so it is likely someone she already knows well and trusts.

One other thing... I am picking up masculine, or at least masculine appearing, energy here... It's quite angry, and possessive. Heh, I almost want to psychically slap this person or thing around just for my own amusement.

Anaya

• Great Master
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2010, 09:28:13 pm »
I went to my closest and dearest friend about this matter and we (mostly she) did some exploring. We both drew what we saw and they came out to be the same person. We didn't have too much communication about the subject of descriptions.

That's the best quality picture that was done. There was black stuff at the base of his teeth that seemed to fade into them as it got closer to the edge. Frankly, I can feel him around and he's beginning the scare the s**t out of me. My friend and I both have sensed him before but we didn't realize it as first. He had followed me before and watched her in the past. He has gotten through her mental barriers and (for me) stolen the charges off of things that should be imprinted with my aura. He doesn't feel human... not to get past my guides so well...

Masculine, for sure, but there isn't anyone who comes to mind who would even be capable of this... I don't even know how to word it... we are working on a protection pouch with jade cause onyx is not within access right now and with multiple herbs... This thing got past a shield that three people were actively working on... He got past a fresh ward made by two of the thee mentioned on the shield. When I tried to scry to see if I could find out more, he was able to block me from seeing him... I don't know if that is my lack of skills or what but it's driving me crazy... I am posting while I'm still at said house working on protection... he is getting cocky and moving in closer... I don't know what to do right now and I'm starting to get worried... I have dealt with things that would make my good friend worry for my sanity but this guy... this thing... I can't stand to think that it was able to best my best... I don't know if my friend and I picked up on the same guy who was watching me but he feels the same to me... Either way, I'm starting to get seriously ticked off and beginning to feel slightly worried more so than I already am...
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 05:40:01 am by Anaya »

NightshadeDolly
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2010, 09:46:41 pm »
I'm the friend she spoke of. I made her a protection pouch to try to keep her safe until something more can be done about this. Anaya and I are no strangers to the paranormal, and have both been around the block when it comes to the darker spirits but this thing is a nasty piece of work. It's not human and seems to manipulate the way things are percieved. I get the feeling that he can take diffrent forms. The one that both Anaya and I drew seems to be the most common...I'm not one to get nervous about spirits but this thing actually makes me worry for her safety.

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2010, 05:34:46 am »
Say the word, Anaya, and it goes away.

Anaya

• Great Master
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2010, 05:42:01 am »
After the pouch got finished, I got severed from my body. The only thing I was left with that I could do was hear. When my good friend (posted just below me) and my fiance worked to get me out, I felt something 'crawling'. I don't know where exactly he was crawling but it was on/within me and I was astroly screaming and flailing my legs to get it away. Then came the dry heaving, and that usually meant my guides were trying to use purity to push whatever it was back or it could have been the candle that was lit or even her husband who was trying to help. I don't know... either way, I said I'd keep you updated. The pouch seems to be working better now after an angry attack from this thing. Though it could just be letting me think that...

Though, I promised someone else a chance to look so Wednesday, look for a message from me, Moloch... I know I can't take it down even if I was at my current peak.

Countess

• Great Master
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2010, 11:19:15 am »
Anaya & Nightshade, what you drew is the figure I saw. It is almost definately female & surrounded by a fierce jealousy/rage. I'm not normally a fighter but get with Moloch, Im sure he can help kick her ***

AWBrielle
  • Great Master
  • Parting is such sweet sorrow.
    • Blog
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2010, 12:23:06 pm »
Goodness.

Anaya, Moloch and Countess have your back, but if you need any extra help let me know.
Age is not defined by years, but by intellect and maturity.

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2010, 04:27:39 pm »
Anaya has contacted me, and the problem will be gone within twenty-four hours of me posting this. I'm holding off because the backwash of my energy when I work is enough to do serious harm, and I want to give her a chance to get some folks around her to try and shield her as much as possible.

AW - I appreciate the offer on her behalf, but trust me, you don't want to be there when I go after this thing... If you doubt me, ask Matthew... he didn't listen and tried to watch, and he wound up very sick, physically sick, for his trouble.

AWBrielle
  • Great Master
    • Blog
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2010, 05:56:50 pm »
Anaya has contacted me, and the problem will be gone within twenty-four hours of me posting this. I'm holding off because the backwash of my energy when I work is enough to do serious harm, and I want to give her a chance to get some folks around her to try and shield her as much as possible.

AW - I appreciate the offer on her behalf, but trust me, you don't want to be there when I go after this thing... If you doubt me, ask Matthew... he didn't listen and tried to watch, and he wound up very sick, physically sick, for his trouble.

Oh, no, I didn't say I wanted to be there when you did your... you know. I know you can handle it well.

Anaya

• Great Master
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2011, 12:03:00 pm »
WOOT! :/ Almost a month has gone by since this happened! :D More stuff to add! :/ I figured seeing as this was my own thread, adding an update wouldn't be that bad...

ANYWAY! Today, between 12:45 and 12:55, I had something happen physically. I'm going to see if I can get the video evidence, BUT~!
The ice cream machine's lever randomly moved down half way and started to pour out ice cream. No one was near it and we checked it for mechanical problems and found nothing wrong. It only happened once and when we all noticed the machine had did that, we all were away from the machine so no one could have bumped into it. As we rushed over there to stop the machine, a presence did leave the building but I was too busy to tail it.

:) Like I said, it was an update, for those who wish to follow this happenin'.

AWBrielle
  • Great Master
    • Blog
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2011, 10:58:49 am »
WOOT! :/ Almost a month has gone by since this happened! :D More stuff to add! :/ I figured seeing as this was my own thread, adding an update wouldn't be that bad...

ANYWAY! Today, between 12:45 and 12:55, I had something happen physically. I'm going to see if I can get the video evidence, BUT~!
The ice cream machine's lever randomly moved down half way and started to pour out ice cream. No one was near it and we checked it for mechanical problems and found nothing wrong. It only happened once and when we all noticed the machine had did that, we all were away from the machine so no one could have bumped into it. As we rushed over there to stop the machine, a presence did leave the building but I was too busy to tail it.

:) Like I said, it was an update, for those who wish to follow this happenin'.

Just saw this, but - all's well with you, I hope? Not sure if you ever figured out what kind of thing you were dealing with, there.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk