Author Topic: generational sperits attack me  (Read 1845 times)

night wolf
  • Monstrous Imp
generational sperits attack me
« on: October 19, 2005, 10:14:24 am »
im the one that scotty boys asked help for, my mouther has been into serious wich craft wich i refuse to take any part in these spirits are my relatives who are doomed and there from a long line of witch craft  i can find no maches of a sperit of evil wich is thousands of years old and everyone behind me of wich i deasended are doomed all i know is its related to me and its veary dangerous last night it attacked my little couisen choking him for us ploting how ta distroy it i realize it seems un killible and it has my ansesters as its servents to harras me or anyone that stands against it
what you all think :?:
No one can say if everyone was like me in the world it woud be perfect because eveyone thinks for themselves.so in the end it ends with our selves---far from perfection.

Shadow

• High Priest
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2005, 03:54:32 am »
Get away from your family or anything that has to do with them is my only suggestion.

Searif Bogard
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2006, 07:40:28 pm »
yes, do get away from them, a bad witch/satanist witch is not something to mess with

also, try not to leave any clues on where you are going

Vlad the Impaler

• Monstrous Imp
  • The First.
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2006, 03:50:43 pm »
Get away from your family or anything that has to do with them is my only suggestion.

i concur
"I am beyond your experience. I am beyond good and evil, legions of the night - night breed - repeat not the errors of the Night Stalker and show no mercy."
      -Richard Ramirez