Author Topic: HELP!!! I AM BEING WATCHED BY SOMETHING!  (Read 4164 times)

Nina
Re: HELP!!! I AM BEING WATCHED BY SOMETHING!
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2006, 06:50:26 am »
Call Jesus, he has the power and the right to help you, and Satan is in fear of him. Pray, my friend, pray as you never prayed before, and your mother, and your father, and all your friends. That is your save!!!

Dark Lord M
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2006, 07:11:55 am »
So you guy can't agree thats its just your feeling perking up? THis is natural... Now I don't think its supernatural because no appirition has appeared, he hasn't doesn't know any kind of history about his house. You can't just jump to the thought of it being a ghost without knowing all this and a logical explanation right around the corner! Come on!  :?

Morticia
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2006, 07:51:43 pm »
Call Jesus, he has the power and the right to help you, and Satan is in fear of him. Pray, my friend, pray as you never prayed before, and your mother, and your father, and all your friends. That is your save!!!

I agree with Nina.  In fact, I have personally seen this work  and heard of it helping others.  If you refer to the "Blood of Jesus" and inform the 'entity' that you have Christ in your life, it will tend to disappear rather quickly.  It might try to come back - if it does, just repeat the process.

~Morticia