Author Topic: Shadow Creature. Mothman?  (Read 2021 times)

Omnipotent

• Great Master
Shadow Creature. Mothman?
« on: January 08, 2008, 12:53:40 pm »
Alright i live in Iceland in a small, yet capital Reykjavik.
Now in my confusion Post i made earlier ive sorta been going through more rough s**t so keep reading if you're interested.

I was walking around up my street to the "7/11" shop at the corner, its a short walk, even shorter run over to there but i choose to just walk for now.
It was late, like 4 in the morning. I just woke up because something had been bothering me and i was having these Blank dreams, you know when you just dream black and wake up remembering nothing.
So i decided to go buy some coke and live through the day on that, without ruining my sleeping habits.
I was merely half way up the street when i hear this noise, like a static fuzz noise, it stops and as i walk a bit further i hear it again to my left,
i keep on walking and it just gets louder, pulsing almost, coming and going so i look back and in between the tree's and some bushes i see a 2-3 meter (6-7 feet tall?) Shadow figure lurking in the trees, moving side to side as it, as i think it was doing.. looks at me And i look at it.

While being scared to death, frozen sorta i go straight into thinking about Death, is this it?
Suddenly my mind takes a turn and i search for God within me and i actually calm down a bit, then i suddenly yell for the creature to step in the light and to show itself and it just stops moving and as i think its just watching me. I don't know why i said that, i didn't feel fear anymore yet now when i write about this here i get chills and goosebumps lol...

So yes, my question is if anyone knows about this sorta creature/monster?
And i swear to god im not making this up, i heard what i heard, saw what i saw and felt what i felt. 

No it was not a garbage bag, there was no wind. A calm night, 6th of January. No cars, no people.. whatsoever.

P.S. That sound was the most disturbing noise ive heard in my life, sorta buzzing fuzzing static with screaming of men and children. Rather farked up i must say =\ Hope i wont get "farked" up because of this later on.

Thank you for reading. :)
Don't seek faith, let faith seek you.

Moloch

• Realized Monster
Re: Shadow Creature. Mothman?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 02:50:08 pm »
While what you saw may or may not have been a Shadow, this may help eluminate the subject for you.

http://monstrous.com/forum/index.php?topic=2046.0
Everything about Shadows

Omnipotent

• Great Master
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 10:56:15 pm »
Thanks Moloch for that link, i suspect it could just had been a shadow since the day after i find no footprints so the being wasn't standing on the ground.

And a shadow prey? Screw that man, i wont make some mere shadow use me for food or whatever the reason.  *<:)

I can fight it, right? .... Halt. I just did.   :)zzz
Don't seek faith, let faith seek you.

oldbill4823
  • Mod
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 12:51:04 am »
Hi, i'd like to know more about the experience. Did the thing appear to your left or your right? How far in front ?what distance ? Did you have any physical reaction or sensations afterwards? If so what? Also whats been going on since the event ?
Sorry for all the questions, its just that such details are actually the form of communication from such entities.
Ps I know a little of the sound you describe. Unsettling isn't it?
In friendship, Oldbill.

Vivid777

• High Priest
  • Things Are Not As They Seem
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 09:54:27 am »
Hello Omnipotent.
Do you have any power lines on the way to the sev? What about any large monkeys that swing in trees in Iceland? hehe, only joking.
Seriously though, I have had similar experiences before a few times. Sorry I cannot illuminate what they are, as I have not been able to work it out. One thing I have found is that these entities seem to hang around magnetic/energetic places on Earth (like ley lines and where the Giza pyramid are). I have experienced similar entities before and then never seen them until I returned to the place where I originally heard and saw them. So at least I do not think that you have to worry about this entity following you around. By the way, I am new to the site, so I assume that ther will be some more experienced people around. So if any advice they have differs from mine you are probably better off taking theirs.
Best Wishes.
Vivid777