Author Topic: A Dream of Angels and Demons??  (Read 1345 times)

Rhiannon
  • Monstrous Imp
A Dream of Angels and Demons??
« on: May 05, 2008, 04:28:58 am »
First of all, I'm new here, so.. hi everyone! :-D

Anyway, last night I had a strange dream that I was at a building somewhere and I could see dozens of odd looking, blurry red swirls floating in the air that I remember recalling as 'Demons'. Then they disappeared and I could see light shining from the clouds above. I could hear holy like singing as it happened. I remember I then walked along a path thinking nothing of it, and i could still hear the singing in the background. The thing I can remember clearest in my mind about the dream was after this as I was walking, I looked at the road and the vehicles going past. I remember seeing angels in the cars that looked dead in someway. One angel was on a motorbike, with it's head half hanging off, and blood was everywhere. They all seemed to be looking at me.
After that I woke up.

This was kind of weird.. But since I never really have dreams of any sort, this did creep me out a bit. Also the fact that it was about Demons and Dead angels made me worry a bit. It probably doesn't mean anything anyway.. but still if you can give me any ideas about what the dream might mean then let me know.  :-D

rave phillaphia

• Realized Monster
  • jai kali ma!
    • myspace
Re: A Dream of Angels and Demons??
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 07:28:49 pm »
that is a very interesting dream. It could mean many things. One it could mean that your suppose to help angels somehow. The other I would guess as a psycoanalysis dream break up but I tired to do that right now and have to study for exams wondering why I am on here but I will conclude this next week. The one thing I would like to mention right now is that red demons useally have to deal with children so be careful. As long as the demons didn't take away people its ok. Red demons useally represent death for some odd reason. It could be foreshadowing something or might just be a representation from something that just recently occured.

Angel on motorbike? This dream is very confusing. I do notice that sence they are all looking at you that they acknowledge your existance that your there... hmm... Hopefully it is not a calling.... well thats not a bad thing but still. I wouldn't ponder on it too much unless you have the dream again. If you do make sure you post it on here because it could explain a lot more about it.
"Man has his will- but woman has her way" Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hella fury like a woman scorned." William Congreve