Author Topic: Confused  (Read 1354 times)

miss_tazzy

• Monstrous Imp
Confused
« on: June 06, 2008, 01:34:15 pm »
I think I need help...
When I was younger, about 7, I used to have really bad nightmares, people dying, torture etc etc
back then I never really thought anything of it, until about 2 months ago, it started again
I once again, attempted to ignore it, until they started happening in the day, I get really bad headaches and see flashing images, these only seem to occur when I ignore the nightmares. If I address them, talk to people, research what I saw etc it won't come back

If anyone has had a similar experience, or knows what, if anything, is going on, please help
xx

Tybalt
  • Realized Monster
  • Burn... All of you.
Re: Confused
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 02:11:33 pm »
Some thing is not right and part of you knows it. Continue to addresss them. You ignoring them tends to be pissing a part of you off so now it puts you in positions where you can't ignore it. Seek out your nightmares and destroy them so can dream again. If you run away from your nightmares you become them.

Good luck and sweet dreams.
The Dragon of Monsterous.

jordyn

• Mod
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 10:30:14 am »
sounds like my zombie and mass murderer dreams, they always happen in the same place, the people being killed change, but it's always me left alone to survive...i know there's something in my life that i have to defeat when i see them there, go through your life, see if there's a situation, person, or other external affect on your life leaving you with a desire to harm something...figure out what causes that feeling, deal with it and the dreams will be gone.

as a child there's all sorts of situations leaving us feeling powerless and manifesting into our mind as powerful means to deal with them, now that your older, you can do something about it, accepting your dreams as guides to solving your problems rather than nightmares your stuck with. 
"The world that God made is inherently comprised of relationships, symmetries, analogia, anagogy, poetic wisdom. Thus is the language of symbolism."

Sick_Angel13
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 12:27:11 pm »
I had the very same experience and it went worst when I grew up than when I was a child, yet mine was ever constant. My advice would be to see it as a gift and try to see what it could mean to you. It could be your subconscious sending a message to you so you mainly decide what to do with it, whether if you think it's linked to emotions or something going on in your life, it all depends.