Author Topic: A Name Forbidden  (Read 4006 times)

Nina
Re: A Name Forbidden
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2008, 12:57:31 am »
Hmmm... a name was once also whispered in my ear..... so, if you would feel better you can pm me about it.

Tybalt
  • Realized Monster
  • Burn... All of you.
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2008, 11:38:22 am »
Hmmm... a name was once also whispered in my ear..... so, if you would feel better you can pm me about it.

Btw, I hope I've helped you some with that name.
The Dragon of Monsterous.

Nina
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2008, 07:40:41 am »
That wasnt the name from the dream Ty. It was whispered....

Tybalt
  • Realized Monster
  • Burn... All of you.
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2008, 04:22:03 pm »
Regaurdless, hope the help was well.
The Dragon of Monsterous.

Nina
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2008, 03:04:55 am »
Yes, you know it is. I have more to work from.

rave phillaphia

• Realized Monster
  • jai kali ma!
    • myspace
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2008, 01:54:59 pm »
here is a little lesson about angel and demon names (more along the lines of the fallen angels). All the names before being translated into different languages in Hebrew and aramaic are alined with a supream name. There are 72 higher angels (and fallen angels) that have letters given to them for their own name that lines up with some theories say God's name and others say the highest angel of all the angels. So when a person calls upon a real angel (or fallen angels) name it has power in it. That is why there was a sect where people use to be able to call upon the angels when they needed assistance (magick). It is in Enoc that tells us about this. That man was given power in weapondry to hunt but used it for killing and war and that women were taught magick and herbry to heal and make people better but used it for hurting people or influencing nature to gain what they wanted. So after that it was banned in the middle east to call upon angels/fallen angels to help a person. Each angel has specific qualities that makes its name powerful too. you get a certain feeling of power rush when you call upon it because your calling that angel or fallen angel to you. Use the name wisely though or it might anger it for just calling it for no reason to you.

If this is a specific demon name it may have been a fallen angel or a higher class demon so be careful. You got to remember your not just messing with an angel/fallen angels name your also messing with like I said eairler they still have debate about this if it is God's name or the Highest angels name.
"Man has his will- but woman has her way" Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hella fury like a woman scorned." William Congreve

ImmortalKain

• Vampires
  • Great Master
  • Embrace the Darkness within yourself
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2008, 07:00:38 pm »
Holy crap! Rave returns! Yay! And yes I have heard of what you speak of, Rave.
Nothing brings you closer to reality
Than the taste
Of rejection

rave phillaphia

• Realized Monster
  • jai kali ma!
    • myspace
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2008, 07:53:49 pm »
yeah I don't get much computer access back home during the summer mostly at school  :-P but yeah
"Man has his will- but woman has her way" Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hella fury like a woman scorned." William Congreve