Author Topic: Nightmares... More Than That.  (Read 1784 times)

Indigo_Raine
  • Monstrous Imp
Nightmares... More Than That.
« on: February 22, 2009, 02:44:46 pm »
Hi.

It has been a while since I have been on here, due to the fact that I lost my name and password, but it seems I found it just in time because I now have another question. I don't know if this belongs under the Mayday area, but I don't know where else to put it exactly and I suppose it could be a problem that needs taken care of.

I have nightmares or I don't dream. This has been common for me since I was a little kid, and actually I can only remember one good dream I have had since then. I've grown used to these nightmares, and most of them I'm not all that bothered by when I'm awake. Lately, however, someone has been suggesting to me that having nothing but nightmares isn't normal. Insight on that would be appreciated, but that's not really the point of this posting.

Last night, there was a spell in my dream. It was clever, actually, because it seemed like it was something else. It was on a poster, like the type you might see at a movie theater and it looked like an advertisement.

(Note: I do not typically practice spell crafting. I have used spells three times in my life and those were all for situations of mental cleansing or protection.)

So a quick summary:

The spell in my dream was meant by someone to appear as if it were an advertisement. It was written in rhyme, something catchy so that you'd probably be saying it over and over to yourself just because you can't forget it. The spell was meant to call in something, and I'm not really sure what the thing it was trying to get someone to call is but I know that in this spell it was referred to as: The Immortal Queen.

In my dream I along with many others, was being chased by someone trying to kill us. There were also a few monster(?) type things coming in through windows and grabbing people out. This spell said that this Immortal Queen would clean up the mess, but it was sarcastic, which I noticed right away. Then later in the dream I passed the poster again and it was odd really, because I had completely forgotten about the tone of voice behind it. I was looking at all of the mess around me, the chaos, and wondering in an amused sort of way how one would go about calling this Immortal Queen. I was halfway through reading it out loud when I realized that it was a spell and remembered the tone behind it, so I stopped.

I might also add that I was thinking about The Curse of the Black Pearl movie before I went to bed last night and thinking about the curse that was placed on the gold in that movie. I was wondering to myself if curses like that or just spells in general could actually work so many years later if the people who would be affected didn't believe in it. I suppose this could have had some input on my dream, but I came to my own conclusion before I went to sleep so I really don't know why it would have carried on into my dreams to prove it to me.

My questions:

1: Does anyone know what The Immortal Queen is? Or at least what it might be?

2: Do you suppose that this dream stemmed from my questioning?

3: Is it possible that I was the one who came up with this spell in my dream?

4: Do you think the spell came from someone/something else?

(Note: I have a lot of shall we say 'traffic' in my head. So while some would rule the last question out, I'm not positive that it should be. I mostly communicate with my spirit guides mentally, but occasionally I do get communication from other beings.)

I guess that's it. If this shouldn't be under this section of the forums, please let me know and I'll move it to where you feel it belongs.

Thanks!
Indigo

I may dream of far off places but it's not just wishful thinking.

Vince_03
  • Weres
  • Realized Monster
Re: Nightmares... More Than That.
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 06:06:59 pm »
the queen may represent a mother. it can also be connected with a god. it shows what you're ruled  by or feelings of inferiority or superiority. it can also represent our relationships with other people in our lives.

if you're the queen, you're too ambitious. if a queen frowns on you, it maybe a mother or some other higher person admonishing you for some reason.

this can either be induced by a spell or the result of your querstioning. either way, it showed you what you're looking for. if this is spell induced, then it can either be you or other people that did it. if it is other people, the question is why would they do that?
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Rainbow

• Black Monk
  • Love Never Dies... It Just Fades Away With Time!!!
    • Nothing Is True... Everything Is Permitted
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 06:41:05 am »
I just have a question... what was the spell about???
All That Is Now, All That Is Gone & All That's To Come!!!

Indigo_Raine
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2009, 12:02:48 pm »
Hmm... yes I suppose I didn't really think of looking at the Queen figure as someone I saw being ruled by. It felt more like whoever created this spell was the one who thought of her that way. She looked  almost human, but completely inhuman at the same time.

I was not the Queen in this dream, but the Queen was no one that I recognized. She was smiling one of those smiles that seems like they're more likely to eat you than be your friend.

I think it more showed me what I wasn't looking for.

--

The spell was meant to call in this Immortal Queen, and it said that she would come in and clean up the 'mess' which would have been all of the chaos occurring around me in the dream. That all sounded great, except there was a tone of heavy sarcasm behind it, like that wasn't what she would do at all. And the look on this creature's face was anything but friendly, even though it looked like it was supposed to come across that way.

Vince_03
  • Weres
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2009, 06:26:07 pm »
you think this can be some sort of premonition?
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Indigo_Raine
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 06:45:15 pm »
I certainly hope not, but that's not really the first thing that came to mind.
My future sight typically doesn't come in dreams.

I mentioned in my original post that I have a lot of traffic in my head.
By that I mean that I have telepathic connections of sorts to people and things that aren't really of this world. If I had to guess at anything, I would assume that it's something coming through that connection. I have had... issues with that form of communication before.
Mostly I'm just wondering what the chances are that something is messing about where it shouldn't be, and also if there's anything folklore wise that might relate to this Immortal Queen.