Author Topic: This is a warning to all "mythical" creatures.  (Read 6957 times)

Sora Wolf

• Weres
  • Monstrous Imp
  • Love is Easy Hate takes Courage.
    • Myspace.com/Wolexas16
Re: This is a warning to all "mythical" creatures.
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2009, 12:52:13 pm »
That's the problem I don't have much to say except that it's unknown and keeps going after my ribs and shoulders. One morning I just woke up felt sharp pains in my rib area and had no clue what had happened. But one thing that I do know for sure is that it was a Demon, but i can't tell what kind.
I'm sorry for my lack of knowledge I can't help beacuse it all happened while I was asleep.
WolfSong- Are you trying to say that I'm going crazy?? but I don't need nurses Help I can handle it on my own.
Amaya- Actually I'm saying that a demon did(AKA "The evils of the world.)
and I'm not saying it's going to attack you all I just wanted to warn you since it's already got to me and 6 other people.
*Sora*
Looking back at me I see that I never really got it right
I never stopped to think of you
I'm always wrapped up in things I cannot win
You are the antidote that gets me by
Something strong like a drug that gets me high.

Cold By: Crossfade.

SherlawkDragon

• Great Master
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2009, 03:42:18 pm »
Can you give us more information? I can understand the overall skepticism when all you're telling us is an unknown force is going to attack us all.
I can understand the overall skepticism after reading his other posts for a few months.
That's the problem I don't have much to say except that it's unknown and keeps going after my ribs and shoulders. One morning I just woke up felt sharp pains in my rib area and had no clue what had happened. But one thing that I do know for sure is that it was a Demon, but i can't tell what kind.
I'm sorry for my lack of knowledge I can't help beacuse it all happened while I was asleep.
Oh REALLY Now?  So, how do you know it's some "amazing demonic force" coming after you and not just some prankster, or you  hurting yourself in your sleep?  Do you really know how much it hurts to have your bones broken?  Are you sure it's broken ribs?
Occam's Razor tells me you hurt yourself in the night.
WolfSong- Are you trying to say that I'm going crazy?
No, she's saying you ARE crazy.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 08:43:08 pm by SherlawkDragon »
"Even a dead fish can go with the flow" not to mention an UNdead one, but that's not the point... >!>;;
I am a Were-Raccoon/Dragon, that makes me feel sexy.

Aniyu

• Weres
  • Great Master
  • My soul drew back guilty of dust and sin.
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2009, 04:14:58 pm »
I've broken both my arms and i know for a fact, unless your in a coma, that a broken bone will wake you up.
There is another world inside of me that you may never see and part of me is fighting this....yet part of me is gone.

SherlawkDragon

• Great Master
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2009, 08:39:23 pm »
I've broken both my arms and i know for a fact, unless your in a coma, that a broken bone will wake you up.
See, I've never broken any bones before, I just don't fall much and when I have I've always landed properly.  So, while I have an idea of how it feels, I can't say for sure...
"Even a dead fish can go with the flow" not to mention an UNdead one, but that's not the point... >!>;;
I am a Were-Raccoon/Dragon, that makes me feel sexy.

Zodiac
  • Watchers
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2009, 12:04:31 am »
Wait, if your shoulder blades are broken, this is an uncommon injury. It would indicate chest trauma. I mean it is an indication of it anyways. Now, if they are broken and you didn't get into a car accident, or some other kind of injury. Is it possible there is just something wrong with you. "Demonic forces" could be nothing more then a weakened skeletal structure. It happens.

So what did the doctor say. With that many broken bones there'd be no way you would be able to even type let alone concentrate. It would hurt, a lot. Scapula are basically what connects the arm and collar bone. with both of them broken every movement you made would be extremely painful. You would have more information to tell us, not to mention...perhaps the all elusive proof of pictures. So much can be told just by looking at an injury, you know? So instead of warning people about such nonsense, gather all the facts first, and investigate all your own leads and present us with proof before you present the warning.

Z.

Aniyu

• Weres
  • Great Master
  • My soul drew back guilty of dust and sin.
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2009, 12:35:37 am »
The shoulder blades connect to the collar bone. There for every time you move your arm, it would be extremely painful.
I highly doubt you'd be typing on the computer. You probably wouldn't want to move.
There is another world inside of me that you may never see and part of me is fighting this....yet part of me is gone.

onishadowolf

• Weres
  • Realized Monster
    • FaceBook
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2009, 10:34:53 am »
Sora dear are you ok, because you have me a little worry about you. I don't want you to think no one believes you, but with claims like this, it makes us worry. That is too many broken bones, you would be hospitalized and on a morphene drip or some other pain medicine by mouth.

Just reevaluate what you are saying.   
-The shadows connect us all-

Amaya

• High Priest
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2009, 08:52:49 am »
Amaya- Actually I'm saying that a demon did(AKA "The evils of the world.)
and I'm not saying it's going to attack you all I just wanted to warn you since it's already got to me and 6 other people.
*Sora*
Alright, it just seemed like you were. You don't have to use the right terms but could you please describe your attack in detail.

Can you give us more information? I can understand the overall skepticism when all you're telling us is an unknown force is going to attack us all.
I can understand the overall skepticism after reading his other posts for a few months.
Hmm....I might want to go back and look at those too. I'm still trying to remain neutral on this one unitl I get more info.

The shoulder blades connect to the collar bone. There for every time you move your arm, it would be extremely painful.
I highly doubt you'd be typing on the computer. You probably wouldn't want to move.
You are right about that one, Aniyu. I hate typing when my back hurts. It's hard to imagine typling with the shoulderblades broken...

Sora dear are you ok, because you have me a little worry about you. I don't want you to think no one believes you, but with claims like this, it makes us worry. That is too many broken bones, you would be hospitalized and on a morphene drip or some other pain medicine by mouth.

Just reevaluate what you are saying.   
I agree, too. I don't think that anyone here is trying to be mean or gang up on him. I'm not. I just hope this is figrued out soon...

WOLFSONG

• Weres
  • Black Monk
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2009, 10:10:42 am »
 You might want to reevaluate some of your past posts too.  There is a big pattern of inconsistensy. It looks like you have been gradually asking advice and for information on demons and such, just so you could  post something like this.  

*~ONE MUST THINK ABOUT A WORLD, ONE WILL NOT SEE~*

WOLFSONG

• Weres
  • Black Monk
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2009, 10:21:44 am »
"I know I am a werewolf because I have seen the all black ghost that follows me around since I wasn't born to be a werewolf.And I was just wondering if anyone would want to join my pack because theres only two of us. I am the Alpha of my pack and my friend she is the other wolf, she is the beta in my pack. We are very young werewolves though, I am only thirteen and my friend she is only six.If you want to become part of my pack just personal message me.Thnxs.
*sora*"

Is anyone else seeing where I am getting my doubt? Just thought I would bring this up. One minute she is 13 the next on the profile she is 17. Hmmmmm.

onishadowolf

• Weres
  • Realized Monster
    • FaceBook
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2009, 12:26:39 pm »
Wait a minute, the profile age has changed. Hmm, interesting. I wonder what else will change?

WOLFSONG

• Weres
  • Black Monk
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2009, 12:37:29 pm »
Exactly.

And I cant help it, I know its an old post, but leave the freakin' six year old alone. 1.) Their way too young and immature to know what the hell your talking about and that your not playing a game. Let them find their way themselves.

2.) You have got to be kidding me!!

3.) Next time you post about letting a "ghostie" speak or write through you, use your damn head. What kind of numnuts is going to willingly (unless your name is Moloch) let a "nice" spirit use them. That could possibly be where your issue started. If you started it, you finish it.

Maybe I'm just being mean about pointing out some facts, but either this kids like Killfast making ridiculous proposals and threats, or maybe, just maybe, something did happen and she/he is on so many pain killers they cant get it right.

onishadowolf

• Weres
  • Realized Monster
    • FaceBook
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2009, 01:29:43 pm »
You are correct. Leave the little ones alone, half the time it's a really cool game to them(unless you're in the RPG section with them, but even then some of that is too much for the young).
I'm sorry what post was that from, with Killfast and the ghost writing?   

Sora Wolf

• Weres
  • Monstrous Imp
  • Love is Easy Hate takes Courage.
    • Myspace.com/Wolexas16
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2009, 01:32:45 pm »
Amaya-I'm not a guy, I'm a girl.
my shoulder blades are not broken they are cracked and they only hurt when I hit hard backed chairs.
Wolf Song-I'm not f*****g six, and you what you're doing when you post a dumb ass comment like that, you're just making me mad.
onishadowolf- That changed because my birthday was recent. good job smart one.
Okay, I can act a little young sometimes. God leave me alone.
Looking back at me I see that I never really got it right
I never stopped to think of you
I'm always wrapped up in things I cannot win
You are the antidote that gets me by
Something strong like a drug that gets me high.

Cold By: Crossfade.

onishadowolf

• Weres
  • Realized Monster
    • FaceBook
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2009, 01:38:58 pm »
Ok, but why the major number jump. That was a big jump. And we are only coming to conclusions by what you have given us. Give more to work with and you will have different conclusions.