Author Topic: I need some help....  (Read 2207 times)

harper-pack

• Weres
  • Monstrous Imp
  • When the lights go on, my stars will be black
I need some help....
« on: July 09, 2009, 04:54:06 am »
Lets just say me and a psychic friend encountered a demon near one of my friends house and it sent her a visual message of it wanting to use me........what the heck do i do???    Someone please help me in anyway

The were inside of me wants to beat the livin spedoodles out of it  :gun:  but i know that's not physically possible...and I know I'm pretty strong when it comes to the whole spiritual thingamabobbers but i dont think i could handle a demon.

but seriously i need some answers

Devinoir

• Realized Monster
  • I am what I am what I know I am not.
Re: I need some help....
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 06:28:57 am »
Don't eat yellow snow.
There is I in every person,
Only long asleep...

Ryobi

• Realized Monster
  • As Above, So Below.
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 04:16:45 pm »
If I was a demon I wouldn't be telling anyone about my motives unless there was an implicit reason, such as a threat. What the demon may have been trying to do is make you leave or make you scared. Wouldn't reccomend fighting him, or becoming more worked up over the idea however you should consult experienced help in your area. People talking over the internet can only help so much.

Also this is technically in the wrong section, ask Markus or someone to move it to the Demonology subforum.
When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"

markus
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 08:09:03 pm »
Topic moved to correct forum

Already done Ryobi  :-D

I placed it here since it was a help request
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 08:12:57 pm by markus »
What do you want, you moon-faced assassin of joy?

We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge and no-one may pass. We live for the One, we die for the One

Ryobi

• Realized Monster
  • As Above, So Below.
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 08:28:14 pm »
I thought I accessed it through The Den...  :-o

Thanks Markus ima go get my memory back now.
When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"

ArroganceNLust

• Witches
  • Young Beast
  • We are all more or less mad at one point.
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 10:15:54 am »
I have my own demons. And they are very temermental, one of the few things that shouldn't be under estimated or douted.
Your best way of dealing with it is to wait it out- But my guess is to why it wants you, is it that is probably looking at you a a perfect body to enter. Demons mostly go for not the week, like some would like to think. But strong people who bodys can withstand the intence force that a possesion can cause.  You already having being werewolf may actuly excite the demon as a chalenge and a chance to find a new body to take as a shelter or home.  But then again I may be talking out of my butt here.... I dont know the situation as a whole. Your best chance is - if confrnted again/ do not attack but- calmly see if it will talk to you.  If anything I have learned from my own demons. They are Arrogant creatures- and rarely back down from a chalenge- and usualy wont lie about what they want---As long as they dont feel threatend or that they may be giving away something that may further help them in there future.
I don't make sense - I got my pride
Don't need no meaning
I feel no shame - I will not believe
I got no choice - I'm out of control
And I love it

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2009, 05:21:01 pm »
They are Arrogant creatures- and rarely back down from a challenge- and usually won’t lie about what they want

This makes me wonder if perhaps I may not be a demon, as it is a pretty accurate description of myself.

How to handle a demon.  I most cases it is simply a test of will power, after all entities such as this will only have whatever measure of control you give them (baring a few special cases, Arrogance I am referring to you here).  You could carry some sage on you and learn a cleansing mantra (I would suggest one from whatever religion you follow as it's not really the words, but the intent behind the words that carry the true power), also use the sage to cleanse your house, this will make it more difficult to access you, but as I said before, it's more your will vs. its will.
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

ArroganceNLust

• Witches
  • Young Beast
  • We are all more or less mad at one point.
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2009, 08:49:26 am »
Yeah, have found that different sents like oils and inscence either excite them or calm them down.
And I actualy have done the burning of sage twice( when the wife and child where out and away )  Although the wife knows all of my past and pressent- She really dose not like the idea doing anything that looks like magic or pagan.  She is scared that me doing any spells or chants may only corrupt my soul.  She and her family are all strong christians.  And as for my son, as only being 17months now--- we still have yet to see what he will choose as his life path.  Even after being adopted to my grandparents and pushed into being a christian as a boy, is still fell into the shadows and grew a love for the dark and all its beauty.
I don't make sense - I got my pride
Don't need no meaning
I feel no shame - I will not believe
I got no choice - I'm out of control
And I love it