Author Topic: Breaking spiritual chains!  (Read 6349 times)

LeXtruX

• Realized Monster
  • Go forward, never look back!
    • LeXart.be
Breaking spiritual chains!
« on: September 09, 2009, 04:27:11 PM »
I don't remember posting the chainsthing I have on my first post ever on this forum, or wether it was only pmed to Moloch...
But I've always felt enchained and sometimes the chains get tighter and try to pull me backwards...
Sometimes it really hurts, but now I was choking for a while... the grip has loosened a bit, but I still feel where the chains were, my throat feels like the chains cut into it and are still hanging around it... it's still trying to pull me back...
Anyone who knows how I can break this chain???

Addon: when I was choking I got a vision of some sort seeing a gigantic black gate with weird writings on it... Oh and it was about the size of a skyscraper...
Any idea what gate that was?

And the grip is getting tighter again :cry:

*EDIT: for the moment, the pain is residing, but I'dd love to know how to break them anyway so I can prevent going through that again in the future?*
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 04:43:09 PM by LeXtruX »
Fight for those you've lost and fight for those you don't want to lose! -LeXtruX-
"Yes, I made my avatar... Yes I made everything myself, and No I did not use any existing pictures" ^_^

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
Re: Breaking spiritual chains!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 05:59:16 PM »
  Hmmmm..... An interesting question to ponder.  I will need more information than what is present if I am to be of any help in this instance.  May I ask if you or any of your ancestors have had dealings in the occult, more specifically in the area of demonology/summoning.  Nasty things Demons, but always a place to start.
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

LeXtruX

• Realized Monster
    • LeXart.be
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 06:44:35 AM »
Not that I know of, as far as I know I'm the only one in the family
Fight for those you've lost and fight for those you don't want to lose! -LeXtruX-
"Yes, I made my avatar... Yes I made everything myself, and No I did not use any existing pictures" ^_^

Raziel
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 09:19:10 AM »
Have you tried a bolt cutter?
The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes.
But don’t be afraid. And don’t forget...
You hold the mightiest weapon of all.
-Kingdom Hearts

Banshee
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2009, 01:27:07 PM »
You have a demon pet chained on ya. Or beter word, master, lol

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2009, 05:10:39 PM »
  Try to ignore the rif raf Lex, Raz knows better, but can not help himself and Banshee, well the jury is still out on that one. 

:focus:

Now that we have eliminated past family let's focus on you.  What dealings have you had in the occult, any thing special about you that we should know of?  (actually everything is important, as any small thing can be the key to the answer you seek, if you feel uncomfortable posting it where everyone can see it you can PM me and I will try to help you in that way.)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 11:26:25 PM by Muerte »
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

Ryobi

• Realized Monster
  • As Above, So Below.
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2009, 09:23:10 PM »
Have you tried a bolt cutter?

Need to tackle the spiritual? Try our industrial strength 'Ghost Buster' with free lifetime guarantee. If you don't manage to severe that paranormal nasty within 24 days, then we'll give you you're money back!!!

(if product is damaged money will not be returned, which lifetime is not specified and open to store policy, medium/priest/excorsist is on call in order to verify customer complaints as founded)
When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"

Banshee
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2009, 05:12:56 AM »
Muerte, i see you are educated in dark arts. What level did you reach if i may ask? Do you have your cult where people admire you or is it only the invisible people?

LeXtruX

• Realized Monster
    • LeXart.be
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2009, 10:16:11 AM »
Ok, here I go:
I got a tremendous amount of energy, which has never been depleted yet. Sadly, it's so much I can't control it.
Nearing full moon, meaning a clear night sky (I don't think the moon has any other value in this part except for the clear night sky) I get troubles getting to sleep.
If I eat stake, or other red meat I always hunger for more red meat, and I crave for raw meat.
The chains mostly start tightning when I try to control my energy.
My senses are more sharpened than that of the average human, f.e. I can hear the frequency of electricity.
Euh... Oh, when I posted this topic I saw a huge dark gate appear in front of my eyes, it had these weird writings on it and felt rather dark. I have been able to get in front of that gate before and even open it. Inside is a dimension completely white, it feels warm and cold, ...
Inside the 'room' (lets call it a room) there is the robed and hooded person, not sure whether it's a man or woman, or even human.
First time I couldn't hear 'him' (lets pressume it's a he) talking, yet I knew he was.
Next to him was a pillar with a book. The book had the same characters as script inside of it. Thus I couldn't read it.

When I went back a few times after, being in a tighter trance of self hypnosis I could hear him very quietly.
He said something about the book containing the experiences of those before... I think it means that, it wasn't in English though... But I don't think it holds real knowlegde as memories.

If I get furious I feel dark energy awakening inside of me, and if I go beserk I leave behind only destruction, unless I can get a grip of myself before I get in a rampage.

If I can think of anything else I'll add it later on.

Oh yea, I'm diagnosed being autistic, don't know if that helps, but still...

KubeSix

• Realized Monster
  • Personal Text goes here.
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2009, 11:43:31 AM »
My guess would be if the figure could be your subconscious. Just the idea I got from reading your post.

PS: I don't think autism would have anything to do with this.
Seek not beauty in battle. Seek not beauty in death. Consider not your own life. If you wish to protect that which must be protected, then strike when your opponent's back is turned.

Banshee
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2009, 11:43:46 AM »
You obviously have some kind of genetic predisposition for this... state.

Say, do you have any royalty in your family? Even really far one counts

LeXtruX

• Realized Monster
    • LeXart.be
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2009, 11:45:41 AM »
royalty? not that I know of :s
it could be my subconsiousness, but I get this feeling that there were others like me, before me, but not necessaraly in my bloodline... at least, I don't know anyone in my bloodline that has what I have?

Banshee
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2009, 11:47:13 AM »
My advice is to do some background check up. I bet you will find something very interesting there.  :wink:

The fact that you dont know none like you, doesnt mean there arent any.

LeXtruX

• Realized Monster
    • LeXart.be
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2009, 12:04:46 PM »
I know that, but how can I find one? noone in my living family has what I have, the only 'royalty' in the family is my grandfather, he was knighted, but when he was knighted, many others were too, forgot the specific reason, it had to do with his job, at the railways. Everyone got knighted there xD

but you might be right, but how do I find records of my predecessors to have paranormal gifts? I don't think there are any records of things like that, or if there are, I don't think they would be open to the public?

I got another question, what does royalty have to do with my situation?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 12:06:47 PM by LeXtruX »

Banshee
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2009, 12:12:32 PM »
To answer your question: those traits are pretty common, but not among common people. Everyone recorded with symptoms like you, have at least a small percentage of blue blood in them. It has been like that since oldest civilizations.

You can find records of your relatives in churches where your ancestors lived, and although it can be very expensive and hard to locate your origins, my guess is that you will find answers to your questions there.

Also, a little advice: dont see those traits as something abnormal, rather, you take them as a fact and learn how to chanel those in a way you will be able to control it, and even make yourself a better person.

Warning: its very easy to loose yourself if you find your gifts as something that puts you above other people.

I hope this helps a bit, and if you still have more questions, Ill be here  :wink: