Author Topic: Breaking spiritual chains!  (Read 6245 times)

Ryobi

• Realized Monster
  • As Above, So Below.
Re: Breaking spiritual chains!
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2009, 05:23:22 am »
I'll try that now ^^
EDIT: I tried it and it's a blueish purple (violet) colour..., more blue than purple (violet) though. (so basicly I think it's indigo, but it could be a bit darker)

Auras tend to be a mix of a few colours due to most personalities not fitting such a basic mold perfectly.
When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"

LeXtruX

• Realized Monster
  • Go forward, never look back!
    • LeXart.be
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2009, 05:33:15 am »
I'll try that now ^^
EDIT: I tried it and it's a blueish purple (violet) colour..., more blue than purple (violet) though. (so basicly I think it's indigo, but it could be a bit darker)

Auras tend to be a mix of a few colours due to most personalities not fitting such a basic mold perfectly.
It was on a broken white surface and I didn't have an all to clear image of it either, I've been looking around the net and it still points out more to Indigo than Blue mixed with purple.
Though on some sites it is Blue mixed with purple, but those elements given along with them define what most other sites give to Indigo, so I'm quite confused.

Oh I've been checking again, my aura seems to have enormous fluctuations, I see blurry shapes waving away from my body, it's like a wave or a flame.
I'll be looking that up, but maybe you know what that means?
oh and above the indigo/blue-purple aura there is a glassy aura, which is making the fluctuations... like seeing the heat above a heater on a cold winter day...
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 05:40:08 am by LeXtruX »
Fight for those you've lost and fight for those you don't want to lose! -LeXtruX-
"Yes, I made my avatar... Yes I made everything myself, and No I did not use any existing pictures" ^_^

LeXtruX

• Realized Monster
    • LeXart.be
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2009, 03:19:29 am »
Update: it isn't Indigo, but a mixture of Blue and Red, I've been looking at it some more the last couple of days...
Sometimes I see a redish colour, sometimes a blueish in the Purple aura I see.

About the glassy distortion around it, I only see that when my ritaline is wearing of and when the loads of energy return, so I think it might be chakra escaping from my body?
It's pure speculation, but I think I'm correct.
Any other ideas of what that might be? Or if I'm correct or not?
Fight for those you've lost and fight for those you don't want to lose! -LeXtruX-
"Yes, I made my avatar... Yes I made everything myself, and No I did not use any existing pictures" ^_^

Ryobi

• Realized Monster
  • As Above, So Below.
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2009, 04:11:42 am »
In what areas do you see red, blue and purple?

The colour on the right side is the energy being expressed, the energy you are projecting to the outside world. This is also determined by the colour surrounding the throat area. The color seen over your head is what you experience for yourself now. It's the color that would best describe you. If the color is high it could mean aspirations or what you wish to be. The color on the left side is normally the vibration coming into your being. The closer it is to you the sooner it will be felt within a few moments, hours or as long as a few months. This energy entering your being is also found around the heart area. The color on the solar plexus is normally the center vibration of your being. This is the center of self-esteem and ego.

The sexual center is the position from which one reaches out, expands and relates to others and the means whereby experiences are felt and registered, it's auric colour will reflect how you approach these things. The color of the root area is traditionally the energy of the physical plane and material reality. People with strong energy in this center usually have a red color and have good survival skills. This is also the center of manifestation. This is also the place from which passion flows, the source of power and ego development.

As you can see, there are many different areas encompassed by the aura and the presence of red, blue or purple in any of them could reflect a myriad of possible personality make-ups. The colour of your aura does not control who you are, who you are controls the colour of your aura. Therefore, a fluctuation of blue and red could be due to mood changes. However these 2 colours are quite different to each other and may be reflecting an inner turmoil between the needs of yourself (strong red) and the needs of others (strong blue). Purple is another colour entirely, however if you believe that the colour is caused by a mix of blue and red energy, then maybe in time as you 'pull yourself together' you may find that this purple dominates and in the end wins over the red and blue.

Due to the natural fluctuation of auric energy, it may seem like flames or a constantly moving light, I think this may also be due to red waves being much longer than blue waves, which would make them to seem much more seperated and exaggerate the transition from red to blue.

The glassy energy could either be a taint or as you say another form of energy. I have found that ADHD brings with it a speeding up of thought processes, those affected by it simply become overloaded by the things around them. The thing with glass is that the entire spectrum passes through it and seperates the colours, throws them everywhere. A little like thought processes when affected by ADHD, you take it in but instead of focusing, everything is getting thrown everywhere (in a sense). See where this glassy energy is most prevalent and focus on that chakra centre, by gaining more control over it, in turn maybe your condition will become more controllable.

I'm leaving Mon so this will be my last post about this. Good luck in the future Lex, I hope the info has helped.
When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"

LeXtruX

• Realized Monster
    • LeXart.be
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2009, 06:25:27 am »
For the moment I only looked at my right hand and arm.
Thanks a lot Ryobi^^ You did help me out a lot^^ I found some sites on how to clear my chakra and learn to control it. I will be practising to control it from now on.
Good luck with where you're going (I think it's the Navy thing, right?)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 06:29:30 am by LeXtruX »

LeXtruX

• Realized Monster
    • LeXart.be
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2009, 07:30:12 am »
Ok, I've been meditating for about an hour now and when I focus on my aura now I see it sooner and I can see it isn't fluctuating anymore, it's streamlined going upwards my body in beautiful lines of red, blue and even yellow. I've never seen such a beautiful thing before, it was like the wind going over and around a streamlined car, it bended over my entire arm upwards in like a tri-color rainbow, almost no glassy waves anymore and no fluctuations ^^
I feel awesome, relaxed and at peace, and I haven't felt like this in ever!
I'm doing this more often now^^

Last posts can be made today, tomorrow (my time) I'll close this topic

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2009, 08:42:51 pm »
Muerte, i see you are educated in dark arts. What level did you reach if i may ask? Do you have your cult where people admire you or is it only the invisible people?

Yes I am educated in the occult (that's what drew me to this site after all, if you hadn't noticed, it's sort of the theme here), because I have taken the time to study it for my own reasons.  I do not have a "level", that kind of crap is for those who need the structure stupidity like that provides. 

Cult?  That implies that I need others to lead in order to confirm my own existence, I do not, everyone here already knows that I consider the vast majority of society to be a colossal waste of time. 

I will never offer to lead anyone anywhere, I have better things to do than baby sit.  I will offer advice to those who ask based off of my own research and experiences, what they do with the advice is up to them.

Now I need to finish reading this post to see what else there is of importance to try and deal with here.  Oh and btw, I was asked to play nice with you for a while so I shall do so, but I will advise you to please not push me too far dear, my patience is less than infinite, and my sense of humor is nil.

Edit.

No need to read further, Ryobi has this well in hand, again a great job Ryobi.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 08:53:59 pm by Muerte »
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.