Author Topic: question about a Demon  (Read 9124 times)

Raziel
  • Realized Monster
Re: question about a Demon
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2010, 03:49:02 pm »
If the flame thrower is empty. you could technically beat a fire to death with it. :-D

Anybody here know if we can jerry rig a flame thrower to fire something it should not be firing like CO2 or liquid N?

A sufficiently advanced/unorthodox flame thrower maybeable to fire liquid nitrogen as well as napalm. ever play bio shock? :-fly)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 03:52:21 pm by Raziel »
The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes.
But donít be afraid. And donít forget...
You hold the mightiest weapon of all.
-Kingdom Hearts

Carden

• High Priest
    • The Devil Hunters
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2010, 05:49:29 pm »
well then it wouldn't really be a FLAMEthrower, then, would it?

KubeSix

• Realized Monster
  • Personal Text goes here.
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2010, 06:38:15 pm »
i know exactly what the issue is now.

he invited me to join his group. they're a dark arts group. BINGO.
that's like trying to put out a fire with a flamethrower.

Yeah, and did you check the "files" section of the group? (He invited me too...) There's this one article that mentions the Necronomicon and how the remaining copies are being suppressed by organized religion and how the names of the Old Ones in it resemble the names in the Book of Enoch... Also something about Satanists using the Call to Cthulhu as a ritual... Sorry, but any group that considers the Necronomicon as a source of knowledge can't be taken seriously. Especially when the rituals are based on translations of a fictional book and of its fictional language. (They also call themselves "Vampiric Knights" who preserve the balance between light and darkness. :roll:)

PS I still want to see a flamethrower-that-fires-napalm in action, though.
Seek not beauty in battle. Seek not beauty in death. Consider not your own life. If you wish to protect that which must be protected, then strike when your opponent's back is turned.

Raziel
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2010, 09:40:19 pm »
well then it wouldn't really be a FLAMEthrower, then, would it?

Fine, variable pressurized liquid dispenser then. It'll still burn your face off. kinda like how a magnifying glass focuses sunlight. I guess what i'm saying is.

Flame thrower still sounds better. and spraying fire is still its primary function despite its other uses. You don't go calling around spoons, potato peelers when you use em to peel potatoes do ya?
-Kingdom Hearts

Zsniel
  • Watchers
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2010, 10:13:26 pm »
The Files are contributed by all our members they are free to do what ever they like we have 11 Temples world wide and they all do diffrent things.
The fictional Demons of Lovecraft have been used by Chaose magicians for a few year now and they have become powerfull Thralls independent of there creators.
The Point is I'm telling the truth. how many people that really need help have been insulted and turned away by people like Bill that did not even take the time to google my name how hard is that? Anyway my problem has been fixed seems flame throwers do work.  <^>
Zsniel

Raziel
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2010, 10:38:50 pm »
Perhaps the lovecraftian  created such fear in people that they became an unintentional egregore.

Sweet.  That means we can do everything from sicking FF7's cloud against them to mauling them with tellitubbies. Pop fiction vs pop fiction.
-Kingdom Hearts

Zsniel
  • Watchers
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2010, 11:04:36 pm »
Well the Christians did it  :evil:

Carden

• High Priest
    • The Devil Hunters
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2010, 09:39:09 am »
Well the Christians did it  :evil:

way to be a hypocrite.

Raziel
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2010, 09:41:49 am »
Of course the Christians did it.  The muslims are too messy, the jews overcharge, and the Buddhists would have left a saffron robe.

Don't get me started on the hindus. Or the Pastafarians.

SCIENTOLOGY!!!!
-Kingdom Hearts

KubeSix

• Realized Monster
  • Personal Text goes here.
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2010, 01:00:59 pm »
Well keeping documents about Lovecraft in your order's files takes away most if not all of your credibility. Yeah, some chaos magicians use it, but others use the Jedi Force. And yeah, Christianity did steal most of their stuff from other religions. But that's not really the point, since Christianity didn't base their stuff on works that were never claimed to be true. As much as I hate that they did it, I have to give it to them, they based it on deities that already existed in myth and folklore. The Necronomicon, on the other hand, is fictitious through and through.

And Zsniel, when people ask for help here, they get help if their problem is real. If it's not, it's a lot more helpful to set them back on the right track rather than to help them get rid of an imaginary demon.
Seek not beauty in battle. Seek not beauty in death. Consider not your own life. If you wish to protect that which must be protected, then strike when your opponent's back is turned.

Raziel
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2010, 05:50:34 pm »
Kube you are discounting the possibility that gods and demons are nothing more than creatures born off our imaginations/emotions/thoughts/dreams.

-Kingdom Hearts

Zsniel
  • Watchers
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2010, 08:08:15 pm »
 gods and demons are nothing more than creatures born off our imaginations/emotions/thoughts/dreams.

When I said the Christians did it I meant that they created the Devil through there faithfull Belief and fear they litrally willed him into existence. The more people that believe in an entity the more power it has how many Christians are there in the world?

Raziel
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2010, 08:21:11 pm »
No. the Hindus and the Zoroastrians were there first. And there were those before them... and so forth.

And a lot of christians are only christian in name.  a lot don't even believe in the devil.
-Kingdom Hearts

rave phillaphia

• Realized Monster
  • jai kali ma!
    • myspace
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2010, 08:49:34 pm »
Raz you are my hero! lol

Anywho I think that now this has gotten a little out of place because if this is a make believe mumbo jumbo group I am going to be very upset.

So Zsniel if gods and demons are just born off our imagination then we should be able to reverse them out of existence right? Easier said than done huh?

Truthfully I don't think we can really create things from our imagination but we do create physical representations of abstract thoughts and forces that we have no relative comprehension of.

And actually the Devil was around a lot longer and predates Christianity by 300 years minimum.

The thing you are confusing is that an abstract concept develops and evolves over time with the progression and transformation of human knowledge vs. the idea that everything is created and 'new ideas' are made. In actuality new ideas are not new we have thought everything we can just being able to apply them and inforce them into a mainstream system of acceptance is the issue. Being accepted into a mainstream system would inquire the ability to understand the concept somewhat similar to the idea proclaimed (even though no one can conceptualize something in the exact same manner to someone else). So how can something be created if it was already there? It was there just transformed.

You should look up Kabbalistic Judaism and their ideas. I think it is quite interesting concept. But anywho I already know you wont agree. Humans either go one of the other extreme. 1. humans believe that we influence and create everything even in a short amount of time 2. humans believe that we have no control or influence in what is created and extends over a longer period of time. The problem being 'time' and 'physical understanding'. Get rid of those and you can do anything.
"Man has his will- but woman has her way" Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hella fury like a woman scorned." William Congreve

Zsniel
  • Watchers
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2010, 08:52:16 pm »
Well keeping documents about Lovecraft in your order's files takes away most if not all of your credibility.

I would much rather have people in the order that will dig through the rubbish to find the jems than those that don't.

Yeah, some chaos magicians use it, but others use the Jedi Force.

All Magicians use the force it has many names.

And yeah, Christianity did steal most of their stuff from other religions. But that's not really the point, since Christianity didn't base their stuff on works that were never claimed to be true. As much as I hate that they did it, I have to give it to them, they based it on deities that already existed in myth and folklore. The Necronomicon, on the other hand, is fictitious through and through.

And Zsniel, when people ask for help here, they get help if their problem is real. If it's not, it's a lot more helpful to set them back on the right track rather than to help them get rid of an imaginary demon.

I agree with you but there is no need to be harsh like bill was everyone else was very helpfull and I took that advise and used it.
Z

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk