Author Topic: question about a Demon  (Read 9367 times)

GDman
  • Monstrous Imp
Re: question about a Demon
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2010, 04:29:11 pm »
hey i would like to know about a gray demon that wears a large black hooded cloak named seth. respond plz!

Carden

• High Priest
    • The Devil Hunters
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2010, 06:36:39 pm »
hey i would like to know about a gray demon that wears a large black hooded cloak named seth. respond plz!

um...

e-mail sent
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 06:39:21 pm by Carden »

Zsniel
  • Watchers
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2010, 01:04:52 am »
all of those books are more modern 'pick and choose' beliefs. What I mean is that it is a new religious movement compaired to the Kabbalists that I am refering to. I am talking about methodology that predates Crowley and the Golden Dawn. I do have to admit some of their stuff is appealing but it's a different worldview when it comes to demons.  :focus:

So what I think is the next step is to ask: what methods and processes would you use in trying to get rid of this 'demon'? In order to fully assist you how does your order deal with demons and spiritual entities and how are they 'envoked' in your tradition? Meaning, if you 'envoke' them why do you do it and for what benefitial purpose? Also it would help to know if any of your members temper with other dark arts on an individual basis or at least without you (since it seems that it is not hurting you). This is what I mean by background information. You don't have to tell me the rituals just the overall fundamentals and purposes.

I only read the Golden Dawn stuff thats usually enough to put me to sleep. Most of the orders files are Thelema but everyone dose there own thing I think the people that have had problems have brought them with them.
z

Carden

• High Priest
    • The Devil Hunters
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2010, 09:49:51 am »
which is why they would need to go through a cleansing ceremony prior to joining any group.
it's irresponsible to allow anyone in without first making sure they're not a danger to other members.

Zsniel
  • Watchers
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2010, 10:27:18 am »
Its mostly intenet based so it probable a wast of time asking them to do a cleansing ceremony as we wouldent know if they actually did it or not plus there are a few hanger on's
z

Carden

• High Priest
    • The Devil Hunters
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2010, 11:34:12 am »
an internet group???
really???

i'm done here.

Raziel
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2010, 02:49:25 pm »
Its mostly intenet based so it probable a wast of time asking them to do a cleansing ceremony as we wouldent know if they actually did it or not plus there are a few hanger on's
z

Yahoo groups laugh at your face. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes.
But donít be afraid. And donít forget...
You hold the mightiest weapon of all.
-Kingdom Hearts

Zsniel
  • Watchers
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2010, 11:08:04 pm »
mostly did you think I had my own aeroplane? There are groups of people that work together in 5 Countries we don't have Temples in every country in the world yet.

rave phillaphia

• Realized Monster
  • jai kali ma!
    • myspace
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2010, 03:14:04 pm »
actually I have heard about these kind of groups. It is a new movement within the pagan community. It is really common actually. I had to do a report about them in my new religious movement and the new age class. Have you tried witchforum.net for cleansing questions?
"Man has his will- but woman has her way" Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hella fury like a woman scorned." William Congreve

Carden

• High Priest
    • The Devil Hunters
« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2010, 01:38:04 am »
that's strange because every practitioner of magick that i know says groups should be in person or not at all.
they view a coven like a family. doing things via internet can have so many unforeseen variables. not to mention that the strength of a group increases exponentially when united.

Raziel
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #70 on: February 21, 2010, 05:15:52 am »
When has magic or family ever cared about distance?
-Kingdom Hearts

Carden

• High Priest
    • The Devil Hunters
« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2010, 06:43:51 pm »
that's strange because every practitioner of magick that i know says groups should be in person or not at all.
they view a coven like a family. doing things via internet can have so many unforeseen variables. not to mention that the strength of a group increases exponentially when united.

You CAN unite mentally - even if you're not physically present.

but there's more to it. there's another element that comes into play when you are physically together.

Carden

• High Priest
    • The Devil Hunters
« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2010, 08:33:50 pm »

You CAN unite mentally - even if you're not physically present.

but there's more to it. there's another element that comes into play when you are physically together.

I know! Your power becomes fourfold if you join hands, and so on.... but.... unite mentally is still better than working alone, or...??

i guess... but i've just been told that doing things via internet is a no-no. things can get skewed along the way.

Raziel
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2010, 08:50:09 pm »
Many chaos mages use the internet to spread sigils disguised as icons and pics...... Who knows what using the same medium could do to your spells.......... that sounded like it belonged in a video game for some reason.
-Kingdom Hearts

KubeSix

• Realized Monster
  • Personal Text goes here.
« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2010, 12:24:31 am »
I don't know about sigils and chaos magic, but there are a few chatrooms scattered around that do psychic remote viewing, telepathy, telekinesis, whatever, over the net. Not those BS readings you find in ads, mind you. From what more experienced folks have told me (as in many years more in experience) distance shouldn't change anything, since you're dealing with the metaphysical. Should be the same for mentally uniting, no?
Seek not beauty in battle. Seek not beauty in death. Consider not your own life. If you wish to protect that which must be protected, then strike when your opponent's back is turned.