Author Topic: Possession and hunting  (Read 3483 times)

AWBrielle
  • Great Master
  • Parting is such sweet sorrow.
    • Blog
Re: Possession and hunting
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2010, 04:14:11 pm »
People have no souls.
I was hungry... So I ate mine...

really? I sold mine for a bologna sandwich, that was all I could get with it...

It was sold to me.
*shifty eyes*

Just kidding.

As for the query at hand - Belle, you say you were exorcised, correct? Then I'm certain you're fully aware of how terrifying it was. Unlike sickness, when a demon leaves you, you are more susceptible to it than before. Therefore, please, don't look to hunt them - instead, focus on something else. If you're really hell-bent upon learning about demons, read about them on the internet. But I wouldn't recommend attempting to fight them.
Age is not defined by years, but by intellect and maturity.

Unholy Saint

• Watchers
  • Young Beast
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2010, 04:24:18 pm »
People have no souls.
I was hungry... So I ate mine...

really? I sold mine for a bologna sandwich, that was all I could get with it...

Damnit! I should have done that!  5 course meal for my soul.    0:)
8-4-2009

jordyn

• Mod
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2010, 03:05:56 pm »
know thy enemy, rather than jumping into the fire, sit back, learn all you can about how, why and what they do, including how and why people get possessed and once you understand the human plight dealing with them, you can step up and try to figure out how to deal with them and educate those who think they're fun games...it's not just calling them out, telling them to leave and making them with some rite or ritual, all it requires is a will stronger than all their seductions, without a will and focus they own you, you don't control them.
"The world that God made is inherently comprised of relationships, symmetries, analogia, anagogy, poetic wisdom. Thus is the language of symbolism."

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2010, 08:35:50 pm »
I know everyone here has said it a thousand times, and will say it a thousand times more. If you want to gain knowledge so that you can be ready if any demon tries possession again, by all means. But to want to use that knowledge to actually go looking for them, not such a great idea. Please reconsider.
"Intelligence is the flower of discrimination. There are many examples of the flower blooming but not bearing fruit."

"True warriors are humble men"

jordyn

• Mod
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2010, 09:04:13 pm »
I know everyone here has said it a thousand times, and will say it a thousand times more. If you want to gain knowledge so that you can be ready if any demon tries possession again, by all means. But to want to use that knowledge to actually go looking for them, not such a great idea. Please reconsider.

she won't have to try hard, they already know where she is. they've been banished from my life once, i sure as heck don't go inviting them back in, comfortable that if necessary i'd kick their butt, with a big creator gun backing me. well done,  rather clearly stated.

to op...God interceded once, why push your luck?

to keep it spooky; don't step on those toes; if you really want to battle you're going to have to choose your side and live for it until the necessary time. if you learn before you act, you'll know when that is and confident that you can.  otherwise you're wasting crucial energy for the war on silly tiffs that others are better suited for battling and containing.

my two favorite cliches: "be careful for what you wish for." and  "speak of the devil..."
"The world that God made is inherently comprised of relationships, symmetries, analogia, anagogy, poetic wisdom. Thus is the language of symbolism."

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2010, 09:21:09 pm »
Yes, they know where she is. And how to get to her. But if enough are dissuaded, they may stop coming. Though if provoked, they'll hit at full force.
"Intelligence is the flower of discrimination. There are many examples of the flower blooming but not bearing fruit."

"True warriors are humble men"

AWBrielle
  • Great Master
  • Parting is such sweet sorrow.
    • Blog
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2010, 11:43:12 am »
Yes, they know where she is. And how to get to her. But if enough are dissuaded, they may stop coming. Though if provoked, they'll hit at full force.

Then the simplest thing is to not provoke... therefore "hunting" should be out of the question, in terms of her situation, yes? She has had a bad experience with them to begin with, so why push for it again?
Age is not defined by years, but by intellect and maturity.

Solice
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2011, 06:45:55 am »
If you value your life, soul, family, existence or sanity then just stop... there are things far worse than death

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk