Witches Brew > The Book of Shadows

Focal points & objects

(1/5) > >>

Azurahn:
Trying to find a new set, mostly for containment and communication. Mine ended up in my cousin's car, and she lives across the country from me  :lol:

Anaya:
There is such little detail, I don't know what exactly you are looking for. In Wiccan practices, they used an Athame (if I remember correctly) and in other practices, gem stones. More commonly, it's whatever the hell you want it to be (myself, I am guilty of using a cat toy xD;; ). What KIND are you looking for exactly?  Mind you, I read about your containment and communication but there is still more you can go into. What kind of things did you have in your last set?

Gemstones:
Necklaces - http://www.amazon.com/Set-12-Semi-Precious-Gemstone-Pendants/dp/B004HX3D7I/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1316782934&sr=8-2
Mix Box - http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Gem-Stones-Tumbled-Colletors/dp/B0031LPGPE/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1316782934&sr=8-3

EDIT: Thank you Countess for helping me correct my spelling :3

Countess:
New set of what? Anything you need can be found online or even in your own home, it doesn't need to be some expensive or fancy thing since it is just a focal point for the energy you put into it. Azure Green, Isis Books both have excellent selections for just about any religious path.

Anaya, you meant Athame a ceremonial dagger/knife. It's used in much the same way as a wand & represents the Male aspect of the universe.

Azurahn:
Uh well, I think I'm looking for a complete overhaul. Let's do one issue at a time, LOL.

I used a fountain, the kind that has a spinning sphere, to help me focus what was my mind and what was the Ratchet's.
When I wasn't home I used mirrors inside and a zippo outside. It provided a reflective surface and fire to sortof find myself if I felt like I was losing the battle.

I think I'm looking for less crutchlike objects.

Countess:
The Ratchet? What battle? What exactly are you using it for? As for less crutch-like objects it can be something like a piece of jewelry or a small amulet you keep in your wallet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version