Ghosts, Poltergeists & Apparitions > Shadows

Everything about Shadows

<< < (2/11) > >>

Devious Viper:
(Found elsewhere on the net, seemed to be describing Shadows...)

"The subtle reality is immense. Because our concepts of distance and physical boundaries do not exist there, any single space may be populated by hundreds of subtle beings, resonances, and impressions. Even the most desolate, empty space here in the physical world is crawling with things on the subtle level. Some can perceive and interact with us, but most are largely too out of phase to notice anything but their own small sliver of the realm.

Most ordinary people are like the out of phase beings. They are too intent on their one small aspect of reality to respond to anything else. Yet because some of us have sensitive natures, we cannot help but perceive and respond to at least some of these other things, and so many of these things are likely to notice and respond to us. Some will find it intensely disturbing to feel and be felt by such otherworldly things.

Rarely are subtle beings interested enough in our realm to attempt to do malicious harm to anyone. Yet, all things which exist in the subtle reality still feed, and many of them seek out humanity as their main source of food. But these preying entities are rarely felt by anyone they seek out. Yet it can be very inconvenient for us to become a source of energy for another being as we do not really produce enough energy to sustain ourselves.

We should be aware of this aspect of the subtle reality, and we should hone our perceptions so that we can sense when a subtle being is present in our home. If we are sensitive enough to interact with the subtle as well as the physical realm, we have the ability to forcibly eject such beings from our home. Much as one would clean the house of spent energy and emotions, simply isolate the entity, reach out on the subtle level and gather it up. As a subtle being, it has little definitive form, so you will have to judge by your impressions whether you have gotten hold of it or not. Once you have hold of the thing, carry it out to the front or back door and essentially give it the boot. Toss it out of your living space and project the definite impression that you do not want it coming back. Most subtle beings seem somewhat intimidated by our kind, and this seems to cause them discomfort or harm.

Many subtle entities are not harmful at all, and discretion should be used when an invading being is punished by being thrown out. A certain amount of subtle traffic is always to be expected in our homes. First of all, there is the simple fact that subtle beings are all over the place. It is the nature of the subtle reality that such things occupy all spaces and no space at the same time. Yet there is also the fact that many subtle entities seem attracted to our kind. They may sense our unique energy signature, and they may be attracted out of simple curiosity. To a certain extent, we have a good deal in common with these beings, especially in the manner in which we interact with the subtle reality and feed upon energy. We certainly have a more real and palpable presence in the subtle reality than most incarnated beings.

As it is difficult to communicate with such beings except in the vaguest terms, their reasons will probably remain known only to them. Whatever the case, we should not be surprised or alarmed by their presence unless they take an active role in disturbing the sanctity of our home."

Shadowling:
Much appreciated,  Devious Viper. That's a very useful addition. I am amazed that even with my extensive searches on the subject of 'subtle beings', and Shadow People, as they are more widely refered to on the net, I have not come across that article. Can you give me the URL of that site? :)

-Shadowling

Voo:
I have lost count of the numerous times I have heard the term "shadow people" mentioned lately in different circles. Hm. Never really heard the term before I came here to Monstrous. The spirit world seems to "mutate" with the changing times. Man comes up with a theory, the spirits get new costumes. :shock:  :!: jk

Shadowling:
Pardon my ignorance, but what does 'jk' stand for?
  Shadows have been seen by people for who knows how long, but it wasn't an accepted supernatural topic until people began speaking more openly on the net. The more people began to share their experiances, the more others realized that they were not insane and began to share thier own.  And, I don't think the spirit world so much mutates, as it reveals hidden parts of itself, and shades others from view. I think that belief helps shape reality, so when things are no longer believed in, or very few people do, they are omitted from the views of people at large.

-Shadowling

Voo:
Hey, Benjamin! JK stands for Just Kidding! I thought everyone knew that. sorry. My bad. How are you doing? I know people who have seen these things, just didn't know what to call them. I've felt their presence but can't say I've ever seen them. I might have. Hope I don't see one tonight! lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version