Monstrous Café > Mayday! Mayday!

~~~Immediate help needed!!!!!!!~~~

(1/1)

Natacha:

~~~6 years ago I foolishly messed around with the all so famous "Ouija" board and ever since them had serious episodes of terror. Nightmares, manifestations, noises and strange things like that. Bad luck not to mention...I know now that I performed all the the sessions I had WRONG!!! Said the wrong things, and did the wrong things....now matters are getting worse and I have no protection whatsoever. There is no way for me to get rid of this "thing" which I believe to be a evil spirit, not at first but later on when I intentionally tried to get rid of him. (I believe it is a male being). He is POWERFUL and distracts me from my normal way of living, I need a safe way to protect myself and my loved ones or a direct way to free myself from him. I don't know if you want to call it possession or haunting, just PLEASE HELP!!!! This is not a joke, and I'm not over reacting. Please if you can help me, do so.[/color]

Voo:
PM me asap. Voo

Scotty:
I'm not going to sound pro. I deeply advise you to cleanse yourself.
This requires you to see a pastor and not just any pastor. One who knows what he is doing and understand the process that must take place. I'm guessing you don't have the strength within yourself to cast it out. I don't know if your religious but it is a priority in this case. You must see the spiritual aspects here. This will certainly take some time. Before your search you must be in a good state of mind. Hate speech or anything related will only strength it's bond with you. Show how’s boss and stand up for your self. If you still have the Ouij Board tucked away, burn it! Your in charge.

That means to NEVER, EVER call it POWERFUL! It should never be justified in you!

-In the name of the (Holy Ghost) I comand you to go away and never return.

Repeting this out loud many times is vary effective and has helped me in my times of need.
You can't just say this bluntly though. Timing is essensual and your state of mind must be pure. Every time it attacks, you do exactly this. It my try  to increase attacks and discourage you from doing so, so that should strength yourself to act.

Good Luck and God Bless.

Scotty:
Oh k no hard feelings, I typed berfore her, we tryin to help. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version