Witches Brew > The Book of Shadows

Spells for anything

<< < (2/3) > >>

jordyn:

--- Quote from: Phantom X on March 18, 2006, 10:48:03 AM ---Hey jordyn, what do you think of rogue magick? (Example: Someone who casts a spell that they made up, on the spot, without a circle or anything of the like)

--- End quote ---

i don't think that's rogue magick...that's the origins of magick, what did primitive man know about circles?

maggot man:
What of spells that can be employed to agument one's personal capablities rather than influencing external factors to boost one's well-being? I find those in rather scarce supply.

Lord Pisces luffy:

--- Quote from: Phantom X on March 18, 2006, 10:48:03 AM ---Hey jordyn, what do you think of rogue magick? (Example: Someone who casts a spell that they made up, on the spot, without a circle or anything of the like)

--- End quote ---

isn,t that bloodline?

Morticia:
I bet 90% of all the witches I ever met claimed to have 'inherited' powers through their bloodlines.

Several years ago at a board that is now non-existent a young women came and posted that she was one of only FIVE living 'Royal' witches.

I chalk a lot of this up to people craving something - needing to fill a hole in their existence with something important.

I believe God created this 'hole' on purpose and meant for it to be filled by the Holy Spirit.   He wants us to seek Him.

Personally I have found this to be true.  I know that if I feel an emptiness in my life I'm going to attempt to fill it with something. 

I guess to boil it all down I don't believe in a bloodline of magic.

~Morticia

jordyn:
traditionalists depress me...they set back so much of what has been aqcuired by the predecessors of the earth arts...magick shouldn't be about one upping another person, it should be a way to enlighten ones, understanding of the natural world and our nature as human animals.

they're so absolute in their perfection of witchery, that they can tell another what is witchcraft and what is not...who can practice it, and who can not...it's no different for wicca....even if they all come from the same place...i find it more annoying than those people call fluff bunnies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version