Monstrous Café > Mayday! Mayday!

Urgent help needed - ghost attacks

(1/6) > >>

Midnightblueowl:
Hi
I really need help on this one, so please be quick. Well, it all started when someone at school revealed himself to do dark magic, and I told him that he shouldn't and that green magic is best. Anyway, a friend of mine (the honest, church going type, very trustworthy) told me that her friend out of school needed help, of a ghoulish variety. So I come to you to help defeat it.
  Apparently , her friend (the honest type also), has had, for about a year, ghouls in her room. I have never heard about this sort of spirit before, so have no idea how to get rid of them, except for basic anti-bad spirit stuff. These spirits lunge at her with a knife. They look just like 'people' and she says she actually see's them rather than sensing them. She cannot move rooms, her parents forbid it, so they need to be banished. She isn't religious so the faith of reading from the Bible won't work. Please help, so far she hasn't been hurt, but I have no idea what these things are or how to get rid of them.

Phantom X:
I can give you a few spells I have picked up over the year...

Morticia:
The only way I know to get rid of an unwanted entity is by Christian means. 

To believe that Jesus is the One and only true Son of God, and tell the entity: "You are commanded to leave by the power of the Blood of Jesus Christ" should do it.

If your friend isn't willing to go this route then I have no other help to offer.  In my opinion, any other 'spell' or 'ritual' is a short term fix and won't work.

Most people see Christians as holy roller evangelical pain in the a$$es and with that stereotype in mind, won't even listen.

It doesn't have to be like that.  I believe in God, I try to be the kind of Christian that God wants me to be, not what the Presbytarians, Methodists, or Church of God sects demand of me.

If I have an unwanted entity and I command it to be gone by the power of the Blood of Christ, it goes.  Quickly.

There's one added bonus to this situation.  If your friend tries this and sees it works, his life will be changed forever for the better.  Following God's plan opens a whole new world for people.  It's not stifling, it's liberating.

~Morticia

Phantom X:
I think it depends on the area. No offence, but I think the only reason the name God strikes fear in the cores of demons and the like are because of the collective power the name holds from everyone in the world who puts their faith into it. Prayer is the fuel.

Midnightblueowl:
Thanks, I have banishing spells, but I feared that these things may be something powerful, as I have never heard of anything like them. I have some more info. When the haunting started, the girl was angry with her parents (who are Christian).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version