Witches Brew > The Book of Shadows

Spell Request

<< < (20/20)

jordyn:
you don't need spells to see fairies, spirits or the sort...just get in tune by bringing them into your life. Fairies are elemental creatures, grow plants, respect nature, spend a lot of time in those places. There's hundreds of books, amazon, bookstores, even libraries have them. I prefer books to the internet, you can take your time to interpret it on your own level, alter it to suit your needs and figure out what makes sense and what doesn't.

I tend to agree that when it comes to spirits and other ghostly like things, it's nothing you can use a spell to do, some people can and most can't *shrugs You can look into the ceremonial magicks which deal with summoning and the sort, but then you're forcing the spirits to do what you want and that never works well for the magician. Ted Andrews is good for the more soft core stuff and donald tyson is a little more hard core. It depends on your nature, spirit and how far you want to delve into realms that humans were never meant to deal with.

like anything you want to pursue, study, research, read and study some more.

CausticChaos:
Sounds good, thanks for the reply.

jordyn:
I'm not into witchery anymore, but i loved it when i was and just like the idea that people are responsible with it and understand what it can do if not used correctly.  :)

spells are generally manipulating forces that in my opinion being children of the earth we're all attuned to, but in modern times we've become so detached from nature that we've lost the connection.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version