Witches Brew > The Book of Shadows

Here's a little necromancy

(1/1)

Searune:
You need at least 5 people to do this, you must draw a pentagram or a purple cloth make sure the cloth is big enough for everyone to sit on. Now have your alter at the head of the pentagram. The alter must have a pentagram on it, with candles on the points, and your chalice in the middle. now have everyone gather round the pentagram on the cloth in the middle put a black candle for protection, and a medal bowl with garlic in it, draw an upside down pentagram and burn it and place it in the bowl with the garlic.
then take your chalice and fill it with red wine not white. Each person take a sip out of it and say protect us. when everyone has done this place the metal bowl and the black candle on the alter have a volunteer lay down across the pentagram with 2 people on the right side and 1 person on the left. have the other person lay in front of the volunteer and rub there temples, and say once.
"(say the persons name) Your eyes are getting heavy, you are going into a deep sleep, you see in your mind (say the person you are trying to contact) her mind is like an open book, read it to us."  Then u should take 2 fingers and place it underneath his/or her body and lift him/or her off the ground. And then place them back on the ground. say the persons name who you are trying to contact and they should talk to you. After the are done talking the person should go silent that is showing the person has left. Then you should call the volunteers name and they will wake up. it might help to do a banishing spell after.

hope this one valid Phantom x

jordyn:

--- Quote from: Searune on July 25, 2006, 09:08:55 PM ---You need at least 5 people to do this, you must draw a pentagram or a purple cloth make sure the cloth is big enough for everyone to sit on. Now have your alter at the head of the pentagram. The alter must have a pentagram on it, with candles on the points, and your chalice in the middle. now have everyone gather round the pentagram on the cloth in the middle put a black candle for protection, and a medal bowl with garlic in it, draw an upside down pentagram and burn it and place it in the bowl with the garlic.
then take your chalice and fill it with red wine not white. Each person take a sip out of it and say protect us. when everyone has done this place the metal bowl and the black candle on the alter have a volunteer lay down across the pentagram with 2 people on the right side and 1 person on the left. have the other person lay in front of the volunteer and rub there temples, and say once.
"(say the persons name) Your eyes are getting heavy, you are going into a deep sleep, you see in your mind (say the person you are trying to contact) her mind is like an open book, read it to us."  Then u should take 2 fingers and place it underneath his/or her body and lift him/or her off the ground. And then place them back on the ground. say the persons name who you are trying to contact and they should talk to you. After the are done talking the person should go silent that is showing the person has left. Then you should call the volunteers name and they will wake up. it might help to do a banishing spell after.

hope this one valid Phantom x

--- End quote ---

and what happens if they all don't take it serious, one person has a doubt, something's called in and can't be removed or is rather a sneaky sort and stays hidden, or could care less about pentagrams and garlic, more powerful than all the puny human minds gathered?

a few days later there's a post on n occult based forum about some kid who's being terrorized and tortured... 

do you have any idea what real mediums do before they open themselves up to n aexternal forces, inviting a complete possession?

that's why i always avoided performing seances, utilzing other techniquest of contacting the dead, i lack the focus and grounding necessary to keep things in check and why i came to rely on guides and guardians in all my spirit dealings, i'm aware that's a weakness i have...and know how to work around it, offering up something like this to those ill equipped or inexperienced to deal with what can happen when playing with the dead, even if done as a joke...

this is why those with a true mastery of the art aren't so eager to teach just anybody their secrets.

with a group of people and wine...too many things can go wrong, if it works at all.

Searune:
hey I just post spells not command people to cast them

jordyn:
with knowledge comes power, with power should come responsibility.

Necropolis:
That spell is a seven times blow up in your face spell. I cringe at it.

Searune, Where did you get it? Because who ever wrote it is so fluffy they believe there are only "good" and "helpful" spirits. Yes they do exist, they give me creeps, or someone who doesn't know a thing about what they're doing. There is another option but I prefer to believe that people generally aren't out to get everyone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version