create your own spell!

(1/3) > >>

jordyn:
from the pocket spell creator by kerri connor

the elements and their associations

~earth~

direction- north

zodiac sign-taurus, virgo, capricorn
practical, skillful, down to earth, deals with physical things and financial matters

rules- body, growth, nature, sustenance, material gain, prosperity, money, death, caverns, fields, meadows, plants, trees, animals, rocks, crystals, manifestations and materialization

time- midnight

season- winter

colors- black, brown, green, gold, mustard

oils- pine, cypress, cedar, sage, vetivert

~Air~

direction- east

zodiac signs- gemini, libra, aquarius
social, intellectual, concerned with ideas, communication and social interrelationships.

rules- the mind, all mental, intellectual and some psychic work, knowledge, abstract thought, theory, mountaintops, prairies open to the wind, wind, breath, clouds, vapor and mist, purification, removal of stagnation and new beginnings

time- dawn

colors- white, yellow, lavender, pale blue, grey

oils- frankinscense, violet, lavender, lemon, rosemary

~water~

direction-west

zodiac sign-cancer, scorpio, pisces
sensitive, emotional, intuitive, romantic, seem to think with their emotions

rules-emotions, feelings, love, sorrow, intuition, the subconscious, conscious mind, womb, fertility, menstration, cleansing, purification, ocean, lakes, tide pools, springs, wells

time-twighlight

season-autum

colors-blue, blue-green, grey, aquamarine, indigo, white

oils- lemon, lily of the valley, camphor

~fire~

direction-south

zodiac signs-aries, leo, sagittarius
energetic, idealistic, assertive, courageous, active, stimulating, creative and passionate.

rules- creativity, passion, energy, blood, healing, destruction, temper, fairy fire, phospheresence, willowisps, volcanoes, flame, lava, bonfires, deserts, the sun

time-noon

season-summer

colors-red, orange, gold, crimson, white, peridot

oils- lime, orange, neroli, citronella

Ghostlyguy90:
How do you create your own spell from this? Sorry if it is a stupid question but I know nothing of spells.

Phantom X:
You can take the time, color, season, phase, direction, and oil into consideration to get what you desire. Words are words when the mood is right.

jordyn:
actually, was transcribing from a wonderful little book i have, next are the moon phases, the days of the week, colors, oils, a few other aspects to spell casting and even some generic rhymes when your creativity may be a little lacking...i was just getting my party ready yesterday, it was a smashing successs, do you have any reference you'd like to offer up?

new moon
when the moon is not visible
banishments, psychic energy, healing, resting

waxing crescent moon
when the visible part of th emoon is less than half full and increasing.
invoke things you want, start new projects, control energies and growth

first quarter
when half the moon is full and increasing

full moon
whe the full moon is visible
integrating and perfecting ideas and projects, working on positives, psychic energy, creativity, physical energy.

last quarter
when half the moon is full and decreasing.

waxing crescent moon
whe the visible part of the moon is less than half full and decreasing.

natually any moon aspects you use in your spell, the first quarter would be used for bringing things into your life and the last quarter would be removing things in your life...

days of the week are also beneficial to coordinate any spell work on.

Sunday
success, power, swift change, god ritual, healing, spirituality, strenght and protection

Monday
Psychic work, goddess ritual, fairie magick, peace, sleep, healing, compassion, friends, purification, and fertility.

Tuesday
protection, victory, courage, athletics, passion, sex, and aggression.

Wednesday
communication, intellectual pursuits, flexibility, the conscious mind, study, travel and wisdom.

Thursday
business, group, pursuits, joy, laughter, expansion, money, prosperity, and generosity.

Friday
love, friendship, nature, beauty, arts, crafts and reconciliation.

Saturday
crystalization, hidden or obscured matters, limitations and boundaries, longevity, exorcisms, endings, homes and houses.

Phantom X:
I have the witch masters grimoir(sp) that I found very helpful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version