Monstropedia > Mythical Monsters

Greek Monsters

<< < (12/12)

funnie_nutcase:
Wait.... what's a lamia anyway :? ? I've heard of them but I never actually understood what one was. Also, there's this really cool monster program on the History Channel called Clash of the Gods, it's really good but kinda grusome. Real fun to watch if you want to know how the myths all come together  :-D

Muerte:
  Seems no one knows how to use a search feature.

http://www.monstropedia.org/index.php?title=Lamia

Raziel:
Ares.... Is not the act of waging a war.... he is the act of fighting it.

Athena's domain is strategy, tactics, supplies, and training all physical and mental aspects. Ares is the frenzy, the horror, the suffering, savagery, and rush of battle, he is the human cost. He is the spirit of battle.

Athena is order. Ares is chaos.

Athena is human planning, Ares is Human feeling.

Athena is what you know, she is knowledge. Ares is what you feel, what makes you human.

SO it could be argued that ares is morale, and iron will..... And maybe the god of Stimulants.

Athena would be the other side of the equation

Muerte:

--- Quote from: Raziel on October 10, 2010, 06:28:55 PM ---Ares.... Is not the act of waging a war.... he is the act of fighting it.

Athena's domain is strategy, tactics, supplies, and training all physical and mental aspects. Ares is the frenzy, the horror, the suffering, savagery, and rush of battle, he is the human cost. He is the spirit of battle.

Athena is order. Ares is chaos.

Athena is human planning, Ares is Human feeling.

Athena is what you know, she is knowledge. Ares is what you feel, what makes you human.

SO it could be argued that ares is morale, and iron will..... And maybe the god of Stimulants.

Athena would be the other side of the equation

--- End quote ---

And that's what makes him so perfect for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version