CryptoZoo > Dinosaurs

The Incan accounts of the dinosaurs

<< < (2/12) > >>

bandersnatch:

--- Quote from: ImmortalKain on August 19, 2008, 12:58:02 AM ---Very interesting ideas. Exactly as is taught in the corrupted school systems these days  :lol:
--- End quote ---
I'm happy to see you amuse yourself.

--- Quote from: ImmortalKain on August 19, 2008, 12:58:02 AM ---But everyone is entitled to their opinions, I just want to elaborate on one thing you said about the drug induced memories. If we never co-habitated with dinosaurs, then there should be no memory of them, genetic or otherwise. And yet the Incans only a matter of 5000 years ago, were able to make extremely accurate and detailed drawings about creatrures supposedly extinct millions of years before their time.
--- End quote ---
And I suppose you believe that the prophet Ezekiel really saw 4-headed angels riding wheels that spun in every direction at once, and the Vikings really saw giant warships made of the teeth and fingernails of fallen warriors? Your logic is faulty. 

--- Quote from: ImmortalKain on August 19, 2008, 12:58:02 AM ---I do agree in the idea of an ancestral memory activated by substances, having experienced this myself, but your ancestors would have had to actually experienced it in order to imprint it on the DNA. And I don't care what you say, little rat creatures did not have the capacity to do such a thing and carry it on in extreme detail. I'm not saying all of them survived in large numbers, but we definitely did walk with them at some point.

--- End quote ---
If jellyfish, one of the oldest families of lifeforms on the planet, can be successful predators without the usage of a brain, then rodents could certainly have imprinted certain shapes into their minds.
I do agree with you that humans walked with large creatures of dinosaurian descent at one point in time, but those things weren't dinosaurs. In those millions of millions of years between the K-T Event and any point in time where a human or human ancestor encountered a dinosaur-descendant, evolution was happening. And it would have had to have resulted in something completely removed from the original state.
Also, we may not have encountered dinosaurs, but genetically modern human beings have encountered giant reptiles. The Aboriginal people of Australia encountered enormous monitor lizards, and several species of giant snake and crocodile that are extinct now would have lived alongside and most likely preyed on humans/hominids.

ImmortalKain:
Yes I actually do believe alot of those things so  :-P I like to think outside the box and not believe every bit of hogwash man tells me to believe. Don't get me wrong, bandersnach I do value your beliefs and I'm not trying to discredit you or anything so arrogant as that, just stating my own thats all  :-D And  yes I donm't have any proof of these things, maybe never will, but I like to rely alot on faith, so thatsd good enough for me. Besides, its more exciting that the textbook answer  :wink:

Petling:

--- Quote ---In those millions of millions of years between the K-T Event and any point in time where a human or human ancestor encountered a dinosaur-descendant, evolution was happening. And it would have had to have resulted in something completely removed from the original state.
--- End quote ---
Actually, look at sharks, my info isn't the best, but people keep saying that they hadn't had to evolve for an extremely long time. About the only one who had to was the hammerhead, & that one is still very old. They even say some six gilled sharks are still identical to their ancestors who swam with dinosaurs.

Please correct me if I am wrong. :-P

ImmortalKain:
no you're right. Other than no longer being 50+ feet long, they are mostly unchanged. So I guess humans could have been with smaller versions of the dinosaurs. And if you look at the carvings you can see them riding them like horses, so they would have to be smaller in order to make that feasible

TheTerror:

--- Quote from: ImmortalKain on June 23, 2008, 01:20:07 AM ---I also cannot believe in "ancestral memory" where the little rat-creatures scurrying under the dinosaur's feet passed down the detailed and accurate memory of dinosaurs to our ancestors.....bull@#*t At the most they might produce some warped description of giant animals, but not detailed descriptions, no way. People had to have walked with dinosaurs, if only briefly, before they died out

--- End quote ---
did'nt latathia say she came at the time of dinosaurs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version