Witches Brew > The Book of Shadows

charms and talisman

<< < (10/12) > >>

Skye:

--- Quote from: Herne on September 02, 2008, 01:52:48 PM ---You can create your own charms and talismans by writing or carving runes on some paper or a piece of wood.  I Generally use them to keep away bad fortune or to bring luck by either carrying them with me in my wallet or placing them around a room.  Charms can take on whatever purpose you empower them with and so can be useful for  channeling the energy from maybe from a spell or just be used on there own.

--- End quote ---

Not exactly true, in order to create an artefact, talisman, amulet or anything else you want to call it, it also needs charging all this really needs is energy being funnelled into it although many people, myself included will do this under special conditions such as a waxing or waning moon or with particular crystals. In terms of what to use, it really doesn’t matter it can be anything from a thousand year old relic to a pencil. And the runes, herbs and crystals used depend very much on the objective of the spell, and I’m afraid there are too many to list off hand but if you have any questions do feel free to contact me.

Levinthross:
ok whats not true?

Kadesh:

--- Quote from: Skye on October 21, 2009, 11:41:31 AM ---
--- Quote from: Herne on September 02, 2008, 01:52:48 PM ---You can create your own charms and talismans by writing or carving runes on some paper or a piece of wood.  I Generally use them to keep away bad fortune or to bring luck by either carrying them with me in my wallet or placing them around a room.  Charms can take on whatever purpose you empower them with and so can be useful for  channeling the energy from maybe from a spell or just be used on there own.

--- End quote ---

Not exactly true, in order to create an artefact, talisman, amulet or anything else you want to call it, it also needs charging all this really needs is energy being funnelled into it although many people, myself included will do this under special conditions such as a waxing or waning moon or with particular crystals. In terms of what to use, it really doesn’t matter it can be anything from a thousand year old relic to a pencil. And the runes, herbs and crystals used depend very much on the objective of the spell, and I’m afraid there are too many to list off hand but if you have any questions do feel free to contact me.

--- End quote ---

You never did point out what wasn't "true" about Levi's post. All you did was rearrange the words and say it a new way. And then advertised. Sorry, newbie, but before anyone here trusts you enough to "contact you"... we need to see that you're not just full of shyt.  :wink:

Levinthross:
i would still like to hear exactly whats wrong though skye and thank yous kadesh

Kadesh:
 Thank you for what, Levi?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version