Monstrous Music & Games > RPGs and Gaming

LET THE SALEM WITCH TRIALS BEGIN!!!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Tybalt:
(0.0... Damn SA... I love you, lol. Thank you for coming to the thread, now seeing how some one has done their home work, I will admit, this isn't going to go exactly like history.)

Judge#3: Tempted girls don't lie! Tempted girls don't lie! Why are we wasting our time!?

Judge#1:If she is guilty then we will found out, the truth will be reveiled.

Judge#2:Yes, so shall we began?

Judge#3:...

Judge#2: Miss Angela Rosewood. You have been tried with witchcraft. How do you plead?

Judge#3:Is it true that you have no been baptized!?

Judge#1:Not being baptized doesn't mean any thing.

Judge#3:IT WOULD CERTAINLY EXPLAIN WHY SHE HAS WRITTEN HER NAME IN THE DEVIL'S BLACK BOOK!!!

Amy's mother: HANG HER, KEEP HER ALIVE AND SHE WILL KILL MY DAUGHTER!

Judge#2: Silence.

Amy's mother: YOU THINK SHE WILL STOPP WITH MY CHILD!!? SHE WILL KILL ALL OF YOUR CHILDREN I SAY! ALL OF THEM!

Judge#2: Silence, please take your seat.

Amy's mother: SHE WILL GIVE THEM TO THE DEVIL!

Amy begins to cry.

Judge#2: SILENCE! PLEASE TAKE YOUR SEAT!!! Now... If we can, please tell us Angela, how do you plead?

Judge#3:*Mumbles.*

Sick_Angel13:
(Sweetheart, I'm fascinated by the history behind not only Salam's infamous witchhunts, but all those that had occur, from the Middle Ages to 16th century, the Joana D'Ark story and whenever else there was an event similar to this)

Angela looks up at the judged, eyeing them one-by-one as they bombard her with questions one after another, and the crowd twitches slightly, muttering and recalling their memories of when she was a little girl or cursing her. 

Angela: (To Judge#1, in the center) *Plain and simple* I am Angela J. Rosewood, and I am innocent. I do not know the cause of the girls' fits and I do not involve myself with witchcraft.

Tybalt:
Judge#3:LIAR! THE DEVIL OOZES FROM THIS lady'S MOUTH!
Crowd is astonished by his wording.

Judge #2: gives judge number #3 and dirty look and there is silence between them.

Juedge#1: *Smiles.* We will judge you rather you are innocent or not.

Amy's mother: This dirty whore deserves to be hagged she tempts my daughter in her sleep!

Judge#2: *Stands up, at a astonishing height of 6'4, he didn't seem to be this tall while sitting.* growls, "There will be order in this court! One more out break from you and you will be taken out." *He then sits back down.*

Judge#2:Now, Amy, in your own words, tell me exactly what happened?

Amy: Well... At night I's fell asleep like suppose to. I'm a good girl. I do what I'm told. I then seen miss Rosewood, she has my dolly, she says I can have it back only if I can show her how to spell my name.

Judge#1:... So basically your telling us you had a normal dream?

Judge#2:Any thing else?

Amy: Well I begans to spell the letters. I see on her arm, the letters carve. A-M-Y. The blood runs down her arm and then she screams and laughs, laughs she does. *Her voice begans to go faster.* and then she begans dancing with a man who is black as night who has soul as black as night, who has eyes black as night. They laugh, they laugh together, the bleeding never stops and I am covered in blood.

Judge#1:... So basically your telling us you had a nightmare?

Judge#3: You fool! She is telling us she was tempted by Angela who has sold her soul to the devil!

Amy's mother: Hang her if you have any love for children, do what ever, just make her stop with my child! Whip her some thing, she is the devil's whore, the devil's lady, the devil's- *She quickly grasps her throat and begins to choke. She begins to fall to the floor.*

Judge#1:*Raises a eyebrow at Amy's mother.*

Judge#3: Take your spirit from her mother, its bad enough you tempt her daughter. Don't silence her when you know she is right!

Judge#2:... This does appear to be displeasing. She appears to be breathing again. Angela. I am going to ask you if you have been baptized, and if the answer is no, then I am going to ask, why not. Understand? *Looks to Judge #3.* You will not be interupted, this is a orderly court.

Judge#1: *Snickers at Judge#3 being imtimidated.*

Tybalt:
(Some one will be playing Judge#3 ^^)

Mr. Kreepy:
(Yes, I will. Now, if you don't mind, quit saying my lines for me :D)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version