Dead... And Not So Dead > The Dead and the Undead

The best sword type against zombies.

<< < (3/20) > >>

ViciouslyMe:
I'd be trying to survive, not focused on facing wave after wave of undead. Plus, shooting keeps you focus on a single target. With a blade you can focus on your surroundings. But still, props for the Naginata Muerte. As I said, I made my choice based on what tools I'm used to handling. A Naginata would be something I have no experience with, so I would most likely die within minutes.

ravinclaw:
If you can kill a zombie by cuting off its head, I think I would go with a big heavy broadsword. If you actually have to damage the brain, think Id just go with a sledge hamer. It could turn skulls to powder without geting stuck.

Muerte:
  Brain must be damaged.  Remove the head and the mouth can still bite.

Also what is the difference between running out of ammo and loosing ones only weapon due to being unable to reclaim it.  At least with a rifle you can opt to club s**t with it once you run out of ammo.  You loose you sword and that is the end, no if's and's or but's about it.  Swords look cool, but in the big picture looking cool will get you killed (or worse).  If you want a decent melee weapon go for a nice medium sized pry bar.  Same size as a Katana in most cases, it will kill your zombie with a blow to the head, and you can utilize it for other aspects of survival.

I always suggest choosing for survival , after all, who is the one better off.  The cool looking one......or the one still living?

Night Energy:
Well a shotgun is only able without ammo to be used as a club, but a sword can pierce and cut the flesh, losing it is another thing.

Muerte:

--- Quote from: Night Energy on March 16, 2011, 01:53:41 PM ---Well a shotgun is only able without ammo to be used as a club, but a sword can pierce and cut the flesh, losing it is another thing.

--- End quote ---

Flesh.  And I assume that it is flesh which houses the brain?  Also a rifle can be used as a club.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version