Author Topic: Jesus is alive and he is an aussie xD  (Read 2902 times)

matthew321

• Great Master
  • Fate Is Earned Not Given
Re: Jesus is alive and he is an aussie xD
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2011, 12:18:14 PM »
Well I had not heard of this before... Someone who believes they are Jesus (Yashua). Well to be honest, I do not believe it.

Now if he was willing to prove it with miracles, then I would be more willing to consider it.  But even then I have to rule out many more things.

As for looking a little bit like Jesus, how do we know what Jesus looked like? Michael Angelo painted a picture that is accepted as Jesus. But none of us have seen him in person so we do not know for sure.

My solution (which I am sure this guy will oppose) is to pray for the answer on this. Ask god directly, even if this guy really is Jesus, so what? I doubt that will change your beliefs or practices. So instead of Jesus being in heaven, he is now on earth. The religion does not change. (Except for that fact that when Jesus comes back, all hell breaks loose... But that is just a small detail)

Perhaps I belittle the situation, but I do not see the need to gawk at him.
If my life is worthless then death must be my currency to spend.

Nina
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2011, 12:26:26 PM »
Even with miracles, Revelation is very clear about the Rapture. this guy just doesnt fit. And i said he looks a bit jesusy, cause thats how most modern media usually describe him, blonde, wide smile, neatly shaved white (surfer) guy ;)

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
  • all natural..yo estoy loca pero no como mi vida XD
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2011, 05:36:52 PM »
Well I had not heard of this before... Someone who believes they are Jesus (Yashua). Well to be honest, I do not believe it.

Now if he was willing to prove it with miracles, then I would be more willing to consider it.  But even then I have to rule out many more things.

As for looking a little bit like Jesus, how do we know what Jesus looked like? Michael Angelo painted a picture that is accepted as Jesus. But none of us have seen him in person so we do not know for sure.

My solution (which I am sure this guy will oppose) is to pray for the answer on this. Ask god directly, even if this guy really is Jesus, so what? I doubt that will change your beliefs or practices. So instead of Jesus being in heaven, he is now on earth. The religion does not change. (Except for that fact that when Jesus comes back, all hell breaks loose... But that is just a small detail)

Perhaps I belittle the situation, but I do not see the need to gawk at him.

i agree with ya mattie boo, this dude isn't jesus and for now this guy is just talking but hasn't walked the walk.. yet
Rejected and abandoned by all, as i walk fear is marked by the eyes of all...