The Animal Within > Monstrous Animals

Encounters, Phobias? ( The Strange, the Scary... the Wonderful )

<< < (2/7) > >>

Thirteen:
Butterflies are terrifying.

And I'm serious..

TeteoInan:

--- Quote from: aprilc1 on October 24, 2011, 12:45:19 PM ---one of them   will get in the shower with me

--- End quote ---

Awww! That's cute!!!

--- Quote from: Thirteen on October 24, 2011, 01:22:37 PM ---Butterflies are terrifying.

--- End quote ---

What about them is so bad? Like, did something happen when you were little?

aprilc1:

--- Quote from: TeteoInan on October 24, 2011, 02:57:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: aprilc1 on October 24, 2011, 12:45:19 PM ---one of them   will get in the shower with me

--- End quote ---

Awww! That's cute!!!

--- Quote from: Thirteen on October 24, 2011, 01:22:37 PM ---Butterflies are terrifying.

--- End quote ---

it was when he was a puppy but he did it just the other day and he's considerably bigger than a puppy haha at least I gave him a bath so he's clean for the moment                                                                                                                               about them is so bad? Like, did something happen when you were little?

--- End quote ---

Bane Bloodfang:
I'm so cliche, I'm terrified of spiders oh and wasps. I was chased from my friends house to my house by a big swarm of them. Got indoors screaming and crying, when I calmed down we couted 32 stings from head to toe- literally -_-. I didn;t like wasps before the incident, I really didn't like them afterwards XD. I was about 10 when this happened ^_^;

TeteoInan:
I'd be dead. I'm allergic... just one sting from one of those suckers had my back as big as my butt...
Damn, that sucks though.

EDIT: Some Removed :-P

Something my Mother did:
She saw a "Huge" ( small ) "Monster" ( normal ) of a Spider in her window.
So, after her initial screaming fit, she apparently ran to the bathroom, and grabbed a spray. Then cautiously went back to her bedroom and doused this Beast with... Chloraseptic throat spray.
Yep.
The Spider had a Sore Throat.  :laugh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version