The Animal Within > The Otherkin & Therians

Awakening

<< < (14/15) > >>

TeteoInan:
Being a Werewolf or Lycanthrope is being a Therianthrope, darling.
Do you mean that they are a different kind of Therianthrope?
Like a I mentioned? ( ie: Ailuranthrope / Feline type Shifter )

I'd be flattered, too I'm sure.

ArcticWolf88:

--- Quote from: TeteoInan on November 04, 2011, 05:34:18 PM ---Being a Werewolf or Lycanthrope is being a Therianthrope, darling.
Do you mean that they are a different kind of Therianthrope?
Like a I mentioned? ( ie: Ailuranthrope / Feline type Shifter )

I'd be flattered, too I'm sure.

--- End quote ---

*Growls and shakes head* I didn't word that right! It's been an...emotionally trying day for me (to say the least)...I meant to say that they may not be a Were/Therian, but they could have a totem...they may not be able to shift, but the spirit may still be there as well...

The last Therian I helped in person (not online) was my best-friend (now pack-member) Dom...he can't shift, but he still has the raccoon spirit, instinct and mannerisms...that was the only big "friend-fallout" we had all HS (surprisingly), him trying to be a Were, when he wasn't...that's why I said that it flattered me...Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery XD

TeteoInan:

--- Quote from: ArcticWolf88 on November 04, 2011, 06:07:26 PM ---*Growls and shakes head* I didn't word that right! It's been an...emotionally trying day for me (to say the least)...I meant to say that they may not be a Were/Therian, but they could have a totem...they may not be able to shift, but the spirit may still be there as well...

--- End quote ---

I'm sorry hon, it seems you have alot of stress lately.
You know this isn't going to help your other side, or your other "half"  :wink:

Totem is also very likely for those that might feel a "tug" or something when you shift.
Maybe with some practice, you might be able to feel this in people as well?

A friend of mine shared her story with me after checking out this site.
She doesn't want her full Awakening posted here, and I don't blame her, it's a bit ...*cough* Rated R, at least.
But I have permission to share the sensation part of it.

"Have you ever laid down on the beach, right where the ocean can wash up over your feet? You can feel the grit of the hot sand underneath forming around you to make a bed specifically for you and your body, can feel the cold hit the soles of your feet and your ankles, sending a tingling chill up your legs and over your stomach. Imagine laying there for hours, eventually the tide comes up, so the water washes over your hips and parts of your belly... the sand around you is no longer warm, and in fact you can't even really feel it now. Take that, and squish it into just a few minutes. Waves of this... warm to cold, warm to cold and tingly all over sensation just ripples from your toes to your nose.
  One of those times, that sensation washes over you all at once, and instead of fading it becomes stronger, and soaks into your skin, to your bones, to your soul. You can feel that soul tingled into weightlessness, tingled loose, so that it moves up and out of you. Then it slowly transforms, takes a new shape...
  That tingling sensation is the wind as I'm soaring over the ocean... it's fantastic, this ultimate freedom of swooping and diving. I let out a shriek of joy"

( deleted, deleted, lots deleted here.. )

"and then, it's as if even my soul is content, and it slowly circles back down, retaking a shape that resembles what I see in the mirror, Not what I look like, but what I think I look like. I'm back in my body, and I can feel the ocean swirling and tugging at me... I'm not quite on the sand anymore, and half of me is completely submerged in the water."

( the rest of this is deleted, as well. )

ArcticWolf88:

--- Quote from: TeteoInan on November 04, 2011, 08:58:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: ArcticWolf88 on November 04, 2011, 06:07:26 PM ---*Growls and shakes head* I didn't word that right! It's been an...emotionally trying day for me (to say the least)...I meant to say that they may not be a Were/Therian, but they could have a totem...they may not be able to shift, but the spirit may still be there as well...

--- End quote ---

I'm sorry hon, it seems you have alot of stress lately.
You know this isn't going to help your other side, or your other "half"  :wink:

Totem is also very likely for those that might feel a "tug" or something when you shift.
Maybe with some practice, you might be able to feel this in people as well?

A friend of mine shared her story with me after checking out this site.
She doesn't want her full Awakening posted here, and I don't blame her, it's a bit ...*cough* Rated R, at least.
But I have permission to share the sensation part of it.

"Have you ever laid down on the beach, right where the ocean can wash up over your feet? You can feel the grit of the hot sand underneath forming around you to make a bed specifically for you and your body, can feel the cold hit the soles of your feet and your ankles, sending a tingling chill up your legs and over your stomach. Imagine laying there for hours, eventually the tide comes up, so the water washes over your hips and parts of your belly... the sand around you is no longer warm, and in fact you can't even really feel it now. Take that, and squish it into just a few minutes. Waves of this... warm to cold, warm to cold and tingly all over sensation just ripples from your toes to your nose.
  One of those times, that sensation washes over you all at once, and instead of fading it becomes stronger, and soaks into your skin, to your bones, to your soul. You can feel that soul tingled into weightlessness, tingled loose, so that it moves up and out of you. Then it slowly transforms, takes a new shape...
  That tingling sensation is the wind as I'm soaring over the ocean... it's fantastic, this ultimate freedom of swooping and diving. I let out a shriek of joy"

( deleted, deleted, lots deleted here.. )

"and then, it's as if even my soul is content, and it slowly circles back down, retaking a shape that resembles what I see in the mirror, Not what I look like, but what I think I look like. I'm back in my body, and I can feel the ocean swirling and tugging at me... I'm not quite on the sand anymore, and half of me is completely submerged in the water."

( the rest of this is deleted, as well. )

--- End quote ---

Considering my uncle's funeral was today...yes very stressed...

Read some of my posts again...the PG-13 to Rated-R ones, and tell me it doesn't have an affect *poke* :-P

T, that is an awesome description of what it must be to shift to a bird...and I've realized I haven't described how it feels when I shift to a wolf...well, I'se gonna remedy that right now!

I meditate out in the forest...an hour north of where I live, and I lay out a pentagram, and light candles around it in the proper order and sit within the pentagram...focusing on that part of myself that almost no-one else knows about...the inner wolf...I focus on it and try to be one with it, I think of how the wolf must feel right now...it feels trapped, caged...I start to think "alright how would my wolf think"...my thoughts go from English or French and slide down into more and more of the pictures, events and instinct that rule the wolfen mind...I start to breath faster, and feel myself transform...though I probably look the same to others, I feel that I am becoming more quadreipdal, I'm more comfrotable on all fours, I start to feel more furry, and I feel that I have ears and a tail where I normally don't...I start to get that liberated feeling, that since of freedom and connection to nature, It's almost a high...(CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED!)

I feel like my blood is on FIRE! I need to run, and I need to make wolf noises, I NEED to growl, snarl and more specifically HOWL at the top my lungs...I don't think of why, I just do it...a wolf doesn't think of such things as WHY?...All my senses are extremely heightened...I don't need glasses, my already ample hearing (from being a musician and a DJ) is increased to unbelievable proportions and I can smell things that must be more than a mile away at times...Wolfie needs to run, to hunt, to howl, to snarl...to be as much wolf as possible...all his instincts are heightened, his rage does nothing but make him feel more like a wolf and more liberated...his bloodlust makes him hunt, whether he is successful or not...(and let us censor the rest, please!)

I fall asleep as a wolf alot, outside, in the forest, my natural home where I belong...in a supreme state of relaxation and contentedness...and I wake up in a more relaxed state than I was in before as a person and still have that "high" a bit for most of the rest of the day...

Now, who else thinks I'm gonna be top of the 2014 class for an English major :wink:

TeteoInan:
Thanks for sharing hon.  :-D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version