Monstrous People > Monstrous and gothic fashion

Motley Vogue

<< < (3/4) > >>

ArcticWolf88:

--- Quote from: TeteoInan on November 04, 2011, 09:01:39 PM ---Just relax if you do it.
The feeling, the sensations are a little overwhelming...
It varies, but my first time was me hanging upside down, so I got a whole lot of sensations. ( blood rush, endorphins going nuts... )
I was ready for a nap afterwards.
Very content, very lazy feeling.
I feel like a freak now,  :laugh:

--- End quote ---

Oh, I'm doing it! I've wanted to do this for a LONG time, but have been to afraid, but am SO NOT gonna pass this up...

I'm doing the Crucifix one for my first time! Have u ever done that one T?

I'll probably feel like that too, but we already know that Wolfies pain-pleasure line is seriously blurred already...it can't hurt THAT bad (or good) anyway :-P

T, the above statement proves that were probably BOTH freaks...I love being called a freak, its a compliment in my view...and on that note, T and I are such FREAKS! :lol: :lol: :lol:

TeteoInan:
Nope, all the suspensions I've done I listed already.
And here's to being a freak then?

The craziest thing I've done within the past year or so is chop my hair off.
It was down to my bellybutton, and I had the back of it shaved, gradually getting longer, and then my bangs ( and maybe a little more ) chopped shoulder length.
I dyed it two colors after that.
I needed a change, and I had to have my head shaved for surgery anyways...
I'll see if I can find a picture of just the haircut.

ArcticWolf88:

--- Quote from: TeteoInan on November 05, 2011, 07:23:12 AM ---Nope, all the suspensions I've done I listed already.
And here's to being a freak then?

The craziest thing I've done within the past year or so is chop my hair off.
It was down to my bellybutton, and I had the back of it shaved, gradually getting longer, and then my bangs ( and maybe a little more ) chopped shoulder length.
I dyed it two colors after that.
I needed a change, and I had to have my head shaved for surgery anyways...
I'll see if I can find a picture of just the haircut.

--- End quote ---

I'm doing something that Teo hasn't done yet...now that's cool 8-)

Yep, that's the angel I was getting at, being a freak is more fun than being boring or the very ill-defined "normal" anyway...

Noooooooooooooo....I could NEVER shave my head (except for a surgery, if need be)! My hair is an instrument of self-expression and it's part of one my signature stage acts too, where I light my own hair on fire...its coated in some plastic stuff that keeps it from burning for real and some fast burning solvent (like rubbing alcohol), and sometimes I add chemicals to the alcohol to make the flames blue or make them sparkle...and yes, I have botched it a couple of times, and had a real fire accidentally...but that was three times out of like hundreds...

Dom told me over the phone I should play the song Judas and wear my own crucifixs...to freak out some of our old friends since he can't do it (he's in LA)! I'm seriously considering it! :-P Freaking people out is always so fun! :evil:

TeteoInan:
This is the haircut... the best picture I've got of it, anyways.

EDIT: Picture Removed...

And I can't find any unedited pictures of how long my hair was before it got chopped... plenty of pics with my hair pulled back and flipped over, but *shrug* that doesn't help, now does it?  :-P

EDIT: Some Removed

ArcticWolf88:
Not bad Teo, I have had much more questionable hairstyles than most anything you guys can think of (probably)...so yea its all good...

I could never do a style that required me to shave my head even partially...I'd never do that except for medical reasons...Wolfie even shudders at getting his fur CUT, I hate it, but I still do it (occasionally)...

My hair was so long that it reached down to the middle of my back...but I got it cut for hunting season, so I would have a repeat of it getting caught in a tree branch like last year...that was a lively, painful and expletive/growl filled 15 or 20 minutes! *facepalm*

I have pictures of my dreads and my ponytail when I was like that, but not of it fully down sadly...those may work, I'll have to look for those pictures....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version