Monstrous Café > Say It!

One Million Dollars

<< < (2/2)

Raziel:
Hmm. That's like 40 million Php....... Enough for a building or two in a developing city, Which I could rent out to interested businesses, and  thus have a stable income hands free.

Enough of an income to travel the world to indefinitely, Party hard once a week, Support a rather comfortable lifestyle, Or If you were feeling entrepreneurial, start your own business and rake in more cash. Alternately you could place it into a high yield  trust fund and live off the interest while still having a  large amount of liquid currency for personal use for whatever reason.

Personally, I'd go to china and learn "secret/forbidden"martial arts...... Just cause. :lol:

jordyn:
Half to a variety of local charities, particularly the ones that help me in my current time of needs, it'll help our local economy. give my family enough to keep them off my back, get a small house, probably the one I'm renting now, an account holding enough to pay property taxes off the interest, clear up my significant credit problems, assure my daughters will have enough for any college they want...set up my small metals forge and then travel selling my metal work and other art creations where ever the wind blows me.

My splurge would be my dream vacation, start out on the very southern coast of England and meander my way up to the highlands of Scotland to see the wishart society, i'm the great grand daughter of the last wisharts in Montana.  :D

we've even got a local road, crest and tartan. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version