The Darker Side > Demons, Demonology and The Devil

Paranormal question, need answers

(1/2) > >>

UKWILDCATSZOMBIES13:
I know of someone who has experienced this. They was riding a 4 wheeler up in the hill, and a big black blob grabed onto his arms and tried to jerk him off of the 4 wheeler, and he had to stop. He said to the black blob leave me alone, and it did. What could that of been?

markml0528:
You need to be far more detailed.

UKWILDCATSZOMBIES13:
Thats all that I know. One of my friends told me that happen to them, and we have been trying to figure out what it is. They said it was a big black blob and it kept grabing at his arm trying to pull him off of a 4 wheeler and he said he stoped the 4 wheeler told it to leave him alone and it was gone.

markml0528:
I would advise you to be extremely cautious of hearsay, regardless of how well you know the person.  I have two close friends of mine that are die hard believers in this stuff.  They have told me some very odd stories.  I do not doubt that they believe them, but I remain unconvinced. 

In this situation with your friend, I would advise that you should determine how well you know the person and how likely it is that they're just joking with you.  If you find it likely that they genuinely believe what they're saying, which I found with my two friends, I would still not advise to just take their word for it.  You can only know for certain when you have evidence and facts in front of you. 

Nina:
but u can witness the event on ur own eyes, and still not have any evidence.

does it make less real?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version