The Animal Within > The Otherkin & Therians

Werehound in need of help!

(1/3) > >>

Darkbloodwarrior1994:
For about four years now, I have known what I am. But I don't know what to do about it. I should probably explain exactly what I am. I'm a werehound. A hell hound mixed in with some werewolf blood. I just...I need help. I need someone out there to help coach me through this because I can't find a way. I've been trying to conquer the animal part of me. The wolf or hound or whatever it is....I can't. I don't shift...That's a plus, right? But I know what I am. I've had others call me right out for what I am. I can't hide it anymore and I don't want to. I'm starting to want someone out there to just end it....or end it myself. I want to learn how to LIVE with THIS THING! I don't know if I'm posting this on the right forum, or hell...even the right sight, but I need help. I'll do anything....

Finrod852:
I can try to help you through this. I'm a werewolf myself and I've learned to deal with it for over 13 years. One of my friends just discovered that she's a werewolf and I've been helping her out. Anything SPECIFIC you need help with?

Darkbloodwarrior1994:
I need help controlling everything. The anger. The hunger. The want to just attack everything around me when I get a little pissed off. The lust...Everything

Finrod852:
Oh, I see. This animosity you feel towards "everything" is something called an M-shift. Unfortunately I can only help you with one thing at a time. And there are also things you're not going to be able to control. So what would you like to learn to control first?

Darkbloodwarrior1994:
I want to learn how to control either the anger or the lust first.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version