Ghosts, Poltergeists & Apparitions > Ghostly Encounters

Are these ghosts attacking me? Please help!

(1/2) > >>

Toolband45:
I've been living in the same house my whole life (17 years). The house is about 52 years old i think. About a year or two ago i started suffering from sleep paralysis (waking up and not being able to move). It happened 2 or 3 times but it stopped so I never really thought anything of it. I remembered seeing and feeling presences in the room when I was paralysed but i was really skeptical back then and just convinced myself it wasn't real. But sometime recently this year it started happening again, and on one occurance around noon I saw 2 figures standing in my doorway. One looked like a little girl and the other a younger or middle aged woman. The whole time I couldn't move. They were just standing there looking at me and then one of them screamed and the door slammed shut.  It's kind of hard to remember exactly what they looked like but I can remember that i could sort of see through them. I asked my older sister, who used to live at the house, if she remembered seeing any ghosts while she lived here. She said yes and described the exact same ghosts that were in my doorway. (Take note that her old room was on the same floor as mine right down the hall.) She also said that she never experiences sleep paralysis though. Another occurance was when I was sleeping in my room like usual and I was just on the verge of falling asleep, only I started hearing voices all over but i couldn't make out the words. I looked over to the left and I saw a huge blackish blurry thing right next to my bed that seemed to be moving around. It sort of reached out and touched me and within moments I went into SP. While i was paralysed i could hear what seemed to be like a man laughing at me, almost like they were having fun watching me struggle to get control of myself.

There are many other occurances of this happening to me and it only happens when I'm at my house and usually in my room. I notice now that I can sense when the ghosts are near me like, it feels like someone is watching me. I stopped sleeping in my room but now it seems like every time i do sleep up there the SP happens again. I usually don't see them when i'm not in SP or about to be in SP but I can hear them walking and breathing in the hallway sometimes. Luckily my family is moving out of the house in about a month. Does anyone have any idea on why they are   doing this to me?? Are they attacking me? Did I piss them off or something?  Someone please help I really want to know what is going on.

Zak Roy Yoballa:
Have you looked into the scientific explanations for some of the occurrences?

Sensitive:

--- Quote ---Have you looked into the scientific explanations for some of the occurrences?
--- End quote ---

Ditto, always look for rational explanations rather than turning to the 'paranormal' for aid.

Toolband45:
http://www.stanford.edu/~dement/paralysis.html
Here's a website that talks about the scientific reasoning behind SP.

When I first started experiencing SP I always assumed that it was just my body triggering this and that was all. I never went to the doctor or anything for it though, i didn't feel that it was necessary. I don't have narcolepsy and no one else in my family suffers from sleep paralysis. I don't think i'm very stressed out and i usually get pretty decent sleep.

I would have gone to the doctor by now but like i said before, my sister said that she used to see the same things that i'm seeing now so that's enough reasonable proof for me to realize that this is the paranormal interacting with me.

Also hearing footsteps in my hallway is very real. And the fact that this usually only happens in my room (it happened downstairs a couple of times) and it never happens when i sleep outside of my house anywhere.

I have noticed that i do see certain illusions while i'm in SP. For instance, i saw my dad enter into my room once and then dissappear  (I know that was fake). But theres too many of these things that i see and feel where i know they just arn't illusions such as the 2 woman in the doorway and that huge blurry black looking thing.

That does sound pretty stupid though i have to admit but i've read a lot of articles where people have seen similar things that looked like that.

Looked a little liek this actually
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=realghost.wmv

Zak Roy Yoballa:
I wouldn't say it sounds stupid.  Obviously something has happened or you wouldn't have posted about it.  Give it some time, maybe one of the other members can be more help than me.

by the way... Welcome to the site!

ZRY

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version