Dead... And Not So Dead > The Dead and the Undead

How To Communicate W/ The Dead

<< < (2/18) > >>

jordyn:

--- Quote from: Phantom X on July 15, 2006, 10:59:25 AM ---There is no such thing as 'real necromancy'. The whole thing is  based off a fiction.

--- End quote ---

i sort of agree with both sides, but first we'd have to establish what "real necromancy" is...

using the dead to fortell the future or comunication purposes, definitly...digging up bodies and using specific  parts for rititual uses, freakily enough is real too...and then i knew a necromance that preyed upon innocence, he was a twisted fellow, but frighteningly intelligent.   :-o

Searune:
A necromancer's ability's include raising the dead in one way or the other, Draining energy and dealing with death energies which hurt the necromancer.

Devious Viper:
You seem to be struggling with the concept somewhat. Your ideas about Necromancy are rather new, "Hollywood" dark arts and fantasy fiction, in fact.

Necromancy is the practice of divination from the dead, no different to the activities of clairvoyants, mediums, clairaudients etc. All else is frills and fanfares added in stages by later writers (15th century +) to better market their wares, so to speak.

Searune:
yes and no what you see in the movies and such is what they practiced many years ago in secret 9not for prying eyes to see)

jordyn:

--- Quote from: Searune on July 25, 2006, 09:01:32 PM ---yes and no what you see in the movies and such is what they practiced many years ago in secret 9not for prying eyes to see)

--- End quote ---

so they just figured one day to go around and make movies...about their secret practices? *confused*

you concern me searune, you seem to have had some experiences, but the advice you give demonstrates no wisdom gained, no concept that not all people are equipped or even capable of dealing with the spirit realm, no sense of resposibilty with the information you've come across...some of the things you advise can and will destroy someone's sanity, if they are not equipped for what they may end up touching.

there are a lot of nasties out there...and they love to play, unfortunatly it's never a game for those who are the, ball.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version