Ghosts, Poltergeists & Apparitions > Ghostly Encounters

looking for some insight

(1/1)

gotrice729:
we were looking for someong who might have some experiences and ideas or information about shadow people.  my boyfriend and i have started seeing them recently as just glimpses out of the corner of our eye.  we had taken some esctasy at the time and started to see glimpses out of the corner of our eyes.  after the drug wore off and ever since then when both of us are sober, we can still see them out of the corner of our eyes.  

Nick's shadows are getting more intense and he can stare strait at them when theyre walking around, and have become alot more vivd.  We both see orbs and often see the same entities.  There is one specific one that has been following Nick around wherever we go and just fades in and out when he pleases but nevertheless he's still there.  We've tried talking to them, and sometimes Nicks shadow person will listen to him when he says "come here" but not all of the time.  He doesnt really listen and sometimes can seem to get violent like he wants to hurt him.  

We have done some research on the internet and in some books, but havent really found what we're looking for.  We have a friend who experienced the same thing, and he mentioned that they only "let" you see them, and he spoke to one.  He said that you might not like what they have to say but theyre going to say it anyway.  He said whatever they may say however crazy it is, its true.  

We were just looking for other people that might have experienced the same thing, and learn more about this...  Gotrice729@adelphia.net

Shadow:
http://monstrous.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1577&highlight=everything+shadows+reference

Shadowling can give you more info if you need it. Hes the expert.
As he told me try putting 12 thumbtacks around the door to ward them off.I have found that there not that bad to have following you although mines never gotten violent towards me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version