Ghosts, Poltergeists & Apparitions > Ghostly Encounters

True Believers Only.

(1/2) > >>

AngelicKingRaziel:
If anybody would like to discuss the recent battles me and my two brothers-in-arms have been  waging, please feel free.

At our first sitting with the Ouija, me and my two brothers found that a spirit whose initials were HRS, later found to be Horus Rutherford Sutherland, has been chasing the spirit of my ancester, who is my reincarnation, since his death in the mid 1850s. My ancestor had broken a bond of friendship by stealing his love, and because of this I have been stuck with this. Over subsquient visit, me and my brother cody have found that we are special. I am an Angel, and He a Demon, both related as Sons of God.
Doubt if you will, but we both believe in our hearts this is true.

Anyways, recent events have been found that the spirit chasing me has apparently opened a portal to hell in a nearby haunted wood, releasing even more spirits in his campaign against me. And to make matters worse, me and my brothers have to close it.
According to Al, an kind spirit whose has helped us greatly, informed us that only a Lycan, of which I share the blood of, can be the one to close the portal for good. This has placed a bit of a burden on me, but nothing I can't deal with.

Also, just a few days ago, the spirit chasing me manifested itself in my brother Cody's body, allowing me to come face to face with him for the first time. He kept spouting some nonsense about being a figment of my imagination, how he's all in my mind, part of me, yada yada.
That is the entire story so far, and for those who believe it please feel free to discuss it with me. For those who don't, please don't bother typing a reply.

Shadow:
People are allowed to be sceptical, I do believe you however. Something is bugging me about this but let me think about it... (Lot's is bugging me lately :? )

AngelicKingRaziel:
Well I applaud your open-mindedness, most Humans don't share that, sadly..
Me and my brother's have the situation under control, besides lingering questions that have no answers. Hope I can have gain some insight from others, which is the reason I posted our story.

westerhaus!:
well I just have a question , Have u ever played ouija before?!  :?

>>Todo por mi paìs , Todo por mi gente ,  Asì sea...!!<<

Phantom X:
You dont 'play' Quija board. It is a devise that opens portals to the otherside and is dangerous and should never have been invented.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version