Aliens, ETs and UFOs > Abduction/Contact

Alien/Human Hybrid Children

<< < (2/22) > >>

Devious Viper:
 :| I don't believe in aliens.  I'm open to discussion, though, and I do enjoy reading some of the articles.

Shadowborn:
I most certainly believe in aliens, or rather, that there is life elsewhere in the universe, not that little gray and/or green men are abducting backwoods hicks and putting probes up their behinds. Given the number of stars and accompanying planets, the chance of life on other worlds is pretty good, and the possibility of other intelligent life also exists.

I find the whole alien abduction subculture fascinating, but also a little sad as well...I especially despise those hypnotherapists that make people pay for "therapy" to uncover their "repressed" abduction memories. Well, I either despise them, or I'm simply jealous that I didn't think of it first.

Dark Lord M:

--- Quote from: Devious Viper on August 16, 2006, 10:06:24 AM --- :| I don't believe in aliens.  I'm open to discussion, though, and I do enjoy reading some of the articles.

--- End quote ---

So you believe in demons, angels, vampires and all other sorts of things and yet you don't believe in outer beings. In my book aliens are 100% more likely to exsist than anything here.

Of course, I don't believe in them mating with us, like sex. But I do think they could take some kind of sperm sample of ours or theirs and eject it into a female of their reace and ours to make a hybrid.

Devious Viper:
I don't believe in vampires, either.

Just angels, fallen or otherwise. And why are aliens more likely than any other being? In fact, if the universe is infinite and life exists beyond earth, there should be an infinite number of alien races.

Yet the universe seems... strangely quiet...

Go figure.

Dark Lord M:
I'm just saying we have no proof of anything, and yet scientist are sure that there is life out there much more intelegent then us.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version