Dead... And Not So Dead > Near-death experiences

when death reach us... what`s next?

<< < (2/2)

Satan's Child:
K that first sentence made absiolutely no sense but...

I hate my life coz life itself SUCKS. for lack and the editors being in operation of a better word.

I would like... well to tell you the truth no other world would make me happy.

I'd find something wrong with them and be like 'ffs.....'

Like this one.

God I hate this world...

Satan's Child:
don't get me wrong, I love my friends and, well... not my family so much....but I like them at least.

and yes, dying will suck, coz god knows i'm probably never going to see them after this. But what happens happens. and I can live with that. I tend to think of things in an alternative light, so they seem nless worse than they actually are, or better than they actually are.

Moloch:

Sick_Angel13:
To start off no one is right or wrong, no one came back to tell the story and I don't think it's advisable to waste our time worrying about it, instead of pondering about what will be of us after we die I prefer concerning about the here and now. Since I'm here my opinion is that there is no God, this is only between us and nature and the universe which we live in. To me Death is ... the opposite of birth? The nonexistence before our birth is the same we will face at the moment our life ends.
In my case I'd prefer the 2nd choice; Oblivion, nothingness, you've got the picture.
*sign*We can only guess, we may never know.

Raziel:
Nah, for me i'd just keep traveling. new realms new places, besides, why waste time in your own little world when you can waste somewhere else, if not everywhere else.

Life is a journey they say. will death be a release or a new place to explore?

we'll find out soon enough,plus we've got lots of time. we've got all of fricken eternity. 8-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version