The Darker Side > Demons, Demonology and The Devil

Lilith is she Satans Favorite wife?

(1/2) > >>

luke:
I've read up on many websites that lilith was the very first wife of Adam before EVE but also I read she is Satans Wife the princess of hell and her powers involved trying to kill new borns but she has a limit, 7dys a male 12dys for a female. Your thoughts on this subject.

Bloody Angel:

--- Quote from: luke on June 16, 2006, 04:03:21 PM ---I've read up on many websites that lilith was the very first wife of Adam before EVE but also I read she is Satans Wife the princess of hell and her powers involved trying to kill new borns but she has a limit, 7dys a male 12dys for a female. Your thoughts on this subject.

--- End quote ---
I've read that too, quite fascinating with the incubus-succubus related topics.
But Satan is also represented as being androgene, having both sexes. I figure him (why, male!) not bond through marriage or having more than a wife (or husband, as I also figure him to like men as well), more to "lovers" (or sexual partners?)  in general.  I think of Satan involving plenty of sex, SM style. Sort of a cliché I like to believe to. A lot.

luke:
Their is also a lot of info here at www.steliart.com/angelology.html it talks & describes the 7 heavens, 7 earths, what angel gaurds them, lucifer and his downfall. I found something intresting on the site, Many people believe that lucifer was a seraphin but saint augustine argues that seraphins are known for their love & charity not knowledge & power that lucifer excelled in. he did not excell in love/ charity, so he thinks he was a cherubin. Somethin to think about

maggot man:
 Some of the earliest Judaic legends claim she was the twin sibling of Sammael, destined to be reunited with him again following her expulsion from Eden. Out of their incestous coupling, sprung many a demon. I suppose you could see her and Sammael as the infernal version of Adam and Eve.

prezhorusin04:
Lilith in a Season of Creatures

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version