Monstrous Café > Monstrous Radio

Monstrous Radio, More?

(1/4) > >>

prezhorusin04:
:spy:

If so, i wuz planning on doing a new episode for next week.. Though it really does need some clip contributions, song suggestions, and topic recommendations...

If anyone needs info on how to record on their computer, i can give you some good free/cheap programs to download...... :-)

I'll check the poll results in the next few days.. If enough people think it should continue, than I'll get started on another episode... :crazy:

Devious Viper:
Mike, I thought it was great. And everyone who listens should bear in mind that this was a one-man show and a prototype before they cast their vote. Like I said, it was fantastic. I would like for us to put together a dedicated section to talk about it more and give you more input, also discuss the technical aspects like putting together our own little bits for inclusion. I'd be very grateful for the links to downloads. Do you have any way of seeing how many hits it got, btw?

prezhorusin04:
DV, that's very kind of you and I'm glad that some of the members here at Monstrous (and maybe others out there) enjoyed it.. I do see a lot of possibilities for what we could do with a show like this, and hope that it can grow and get better in the weeks and months to come..

It might have been a "one man show" this time around, but please keep in mind that my friend Cory (residing in Buffalo, New York) provides all the technical assistance with uploading and storing the shows. (He also included 'Monster Mash' and the song played at the end of the program. Hopefully he'll be doing some articles and adding more clips in the future..) So thanks to him (He's also the co-host of our show at www.revradio.org to anyone who's interested.)

As for a "Monstrous Radio" section, or a place devoted to discussing Monstrous Radio, that would be great if you decide to, and i'll keep it updated often.. I will check and find out what would be the easiest (and cheapest) way that other members of Monstrous can record clips and send them to us.. ( We've always used www.yousendit.com to receive past inclusions..)

For how many hits we get per show, i don't have access to that but Cory does. From all the times we've discussed it in the past, it would seem that 20-25 listeners per episode is the average, though sometimes it might only be 10-15 and other times it might be 125.. It can be very random, but also keeping in mind that people might still download these shows weeks or months after they've been posted. (And the more places we post these episodes the better.. I only post them at about 3-4 other forums, so there are still a million places they could be posted..)

I will find out the best programs to use for recording, as well as the easiest ways you might upload and send them..  [|:)

Thanks again for the compliments, and i'm happy you enjoyed it.. I think it would be fun to do on a regular basis..

Zak Roy Yoballa:
Big P!  Big P! Big P!

That was awesome!  You have a voice for radio.  I take it your not a Christian!?! *<:)

I'll see if have the technological ability to send you some stuff. 

ZRY

prezhorusin04:
Cool Zak, hope you're able to send some stuff in...! No, i wouldn't really consider myself a Christian, but it's not as if i'm anti-Christian either.. There are good and bad things about all the world's religions and i see the good points of Christianity. But looking at it objectively, FEELING it objectively, it's hard to pick any one religious teaching over any other, especially if you're going to take it from the "fundamental" core version..

Really glad you liked the show man... Hope you will get involved somehow. More episodes to come..... :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version