Monstrous Café > Monstrous Radio

Monstrous Radio, More?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Dark Lord M:
I thought you were the guy from Weird US. (The non bearded one Mark.) You were amazing, just a little music would be nice. Two big thumbs up for you!

prezhorusin04:
Thanks a bunch Sídhe!! I'm not familiar with Weird US, but thanks for the compliment..

More music on the way! Listeners out there with song suggestions, or if you can send a link, we'll definitely get them played (more than likely)!!

:focus:

www.yousendit.com is a good way to send songs you might upload.

My email is
djadadjii@netzero.net

or you can post the links here for now until we open a music donation catagory for
Monstrous Radio ....

:-)

=================
 :? :?In the meantime, more band suggestions, and show topics suggestions would be appreciated.. Next episode will deal with 'Shadow People', as proposed by Shadowling and Seeker.. As well as some other news and articles that I'm hoping might be of Monstrous interest.... :-P :-P

Nina:
Can anyone tell me how can I get to hear that???
Pretty please :-D

Oh, sorry, I see it  :doh:

Alexander:
Hm, I just saw this...

I have had radio experience for over three years.  I worked while at college on the local radio station 91.7 FM WWVU U92 'The Moose.'  I also have had some collaborated efforts with online radio stations where they would play my music.

At U92 I was a stand-alone DJ.  I selected songs, I made the lineups, I did the news, and on the side I even did my own remix compilations.  Those remix compilations, spanning from just a few minutes to over an hour, I submitted to online radio stations and dance clubs in Morgantown, which gladly played them since I was a local talent.  A remix I did of Vater Unser by E Nomine spliced with Boondock Saints was an instant favorite.

My point being if you need me to help, I would be more than glad to do so.

-Alexander du Galle

Devious Viper:
I second Alexander's motion... That would be great if you could do that! More the merrier!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version