Ghosts, Poltergeists & Apparitions > Ghostly Encounters

My first spiritual encounter.

(1/1)

Psyha:
Sadly, my parents built my current house so I don't have many spiritual encounters, but there was one I had that I can explain somewhat. When I was...probably 8 years old, Both of my parents had kissed me goodnight and I could see that they were downstairs in their room. I was on the top bunk of my bunk bed we had just gotten that night from a used wood retailer. I fell asleep.

*crickets chirp*

About an hour or two later, I woke up again (It was 11:00 at night, according to my clock) and I felt a draft of cold wind, which would most definitely explain the temperature change. I looked over at my window (I had forgotten to close it, thats why I could feel the wind) and saw the reflection a white figure pacing in my room, from the front of my bureau to the ladder, turning around, and walking back. I sat there and watched it for a minute or two, since I was  greatly interested in the supernatural (just as much as I am now) and I didn't want to miss the oppurtunity.I realized the figure wasn't going to do much else, so I slowly moved my head to get a view of the real figure, but once I was out of view of the window it slammed shut and the figure was gone. The next day, one of the boards of my bunk bed had lost a knot.

And...thats it.

Dark Lord M:
You told me it was a Mummy... %*)

Psyha:
I said it LOOKED like a mummy. White figure, mummy, same thing.

Dark Lord M:
Just in bandages. :gun:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version