Monstrous People > Monstrous and gothic fashion

werewolf? goth subgroup.

(1/3) > >>

luminar:
i havent started anything yet but hopefully through the forums i can start a new gothic subgroup. i have noticed that the more traditional goth is more concerned with vampires and the sadness and rejection from society. not to say anything bad about this at all because there is nothing wrong with it. the new subgroup would be based more on werewolves and anger and really kind of a combination of goths/jocks/and greasers maybe. some of you may think, blasphemy! but whatever. it would still retain alot of the aspects of normal goths with the added jock/greaser/tough guy attitude. and its not limitied to guys girls to. anyway hopefully i can inspire some people to associate themselves with this new subgroup. now i have to come up with a name. darnit.

Moloch:
Sounds like a good idea, so long as no one goes around wearing leopard print underwear outside their pants.

Demona:
Cosplay and furries come to mind here....

I wouldn't call it Goth.

krollusk:
I like this idea, Demona. it fits me and my friends quite well, actually.
I do like the focus and the rough and gritty aspect, like a werewolf, rather than the vamp-like isolation and sadness. Especially concerning the jock thing, because it would be cool to see the average jock/preppy style clothing utilized in a dark manner. It's not something you see every day.
You want help coming up with a name?
I like Grawth. Gritty, growly, goth.

Vince_03:
it's a food idea man....and yes, it's not blasphemy....i don't see how it could have been that....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version