Dead... And Not So Dead > Near-death experiences

near death experiances- tell us yours

<< < (5/9) > >>

Zak Roy Yoballa:
I appreciate the thought!

Shadow:
I was running with a knife in my hand pointed towards my body and i tripped over a rock, i saw the knife almost go into my body then i hit my head. when i woke up 5 mins or so later, the knife was gone and i hadnt stabbed myself.. ive looked for that knife in the area for ages but never found it.. does that count as a NDE?

skullkid:
let me see near death exp.

o yeah

1first i ever had i was five and i went swimming with my grandpa and i was screaming against him about how far i could go in the water i thought i could go one more step and suddenly the bottom was one feet deeper i was struggeling to get to the surface but it went black before my eyes.
in my thoughts i saw images of newspapers:boy drowned,body of drowned boy never found.
at that moment my grandpa pulled me out

2i was cutting a box with a knive and i pushed to hard  and the knive trusted forward just missing my main artery and cutting up my thumb i was bleeding pretty badly but survived

3 i went swimming again it was pretty warm but the water wasn't warm
they just made this floating island there and we were going there i was the only one swimming because there wasn't enough room on the inflateble boat thingy i was only 3 feet away from the thing wen i suddenly couldn't move any more and i panicked i was screaming at my brother to give the boat because i was drowning but he was too stupid asking me why almost drowned there again.

4we always go running in big gardens of neighbours in the night and one time they where ahead of me and i tripped and almost fell in to a 18 feet deep high current river but i rammed my hand in to a nail that was sticking out of a fence that was lying on the ground it cut up my hand but saved me.

5i was winter one of the last days of winter and there was ice on a very deep river where wenevergo on but we wanted to get back to my house fast on our sideit was pretty thick but on the other side..
we where running but at the other side our feet where sinking in to the ice cracking like a cracking thingy we could just make it if we where slower we would have fell under the ice and died

6 stil to come

Demonomania:
It seems that some of you are confused as to what a NDE actually is.. Not to sound arrogant or like a jackass or something...

but its not just something like "oh i got hit by a truck and almost died but i didn't"

during a near death experience, you actually do die, but you're brought back to life. Now whether or not you see the bright light, or any spiritual beings...thats a different story.

once again, i'm not trying to be a jackass or anything, i'm just saying...

Nina:
I dont remembar that, I was just a little baby, but was gone for about 2-3 min....
mother told me so :roll:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version