Monstrous People > Monstrous and gothic fashion

Monstrous bathrooms.

(1/5) > >>

Tybalt:
You know I always love it when one of my friends comes over. None of them have ever liked my bathroom, they have always been scared, I never knew why because there was nothing wrong with it. So I finally cornered a friend who would have the ballz enough to tell me, Friend A is a goth and he spoke,
"Dude, your bathroom is like to clean and too neat. I went in there one morning and said to myself, did some one die in here, is Tybalt a secret murderer?"
Me, "So the fact I lay my tools, like scissors, small scissors, razors, twizers, tooth brush, latex gloves, condom box, glasses, mouth wash, tooth paste, three types of expensive bottled clogne, matches, lighter, and mirrors doesn't help does it?"
"Its like your bathroom belongs to Hannibal Lectur."
Me, "Sweet!"

So ever since then I have been proud of my bath room and its neat and clean. It just goes and shows that monsters know how to bath and can be clean with a organized bathroom. So, who wants to flirt? *<:)

Raziel:
How clean is "too clean" anyway?

Tybalt:
Do I have to start telling you how my clippers are lined and which item or blade is in which door, or where I keep the scented candles?

ImmortalKain:

--- Quote from: Raziel on June 06, 2008, 05:08:52 PM ---How clean is "too clean" anyway?

--- End quote ---

when you can see through parts of it from the scrubbing

Tybalt:
lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version